Hale House

A/N

Ive been thinking a lot about writing a book about a bunch of stydia one shots. What do you think? Ive wanted to do that for a long time so i may start making some of those too!

STILES POV

We just arrived at Beacon Hills Preserve. I looked over at Lydia.

"You ready?" I asked casually even though my heart was beating out of my chest because I was so nervous for what my come of this. I know Lydia has had trouble controlling her powers and I know that we are putting a lot of pressure on her.

"Yes." She said quickly and hopped out of the car not even giving me a chance to get out and open the door for her let alone take my seatbelt off.

We began walking. I followed Lydia as she turned in different directions sometimes stopping briefly before continuing forward. Weve been doing this for 20 minutes and Im almost 90% positive this isnt helping anything.

"Ummm so Lydia feeling anything, i dont know different?"I asked curious and exhausted.

"Nope. Not a thing."

"Oh well this is just great. What are we gonna do. Dereks gonna die and the griever is gonna kill the whole fricken town!" i ranted.

Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Maybe we can go back to dereks loft?" she suggested.

Then I thought of an idea.

"Orr the Hale house?" I asked.

"But how will that help find the griever or Derek?"

"Lets just go check both places."

First we went to the old Hale house. We searched around inside and Lydia stopped in the middle of the room. I was behind her but backed away a few feet to give her some space.

"Do you hear that?" she whispered.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"The voices. The voices. There saying something but I cant here them." She slowly continued walking straight.

"Is he alive or dead?"

"I dont k-"

Then she screamed. She screamed an ear piercing scream that Im sure half of the town heard.

"Lydia?Whats wrong?! What is it!?"

"He's dying." she whispered.