First Time

LYDIAS POV

We pulled up to the front of my house and I saw Stiles leaning on his jeep waiting for me.

"Thanks for the ride Allison! Have fun at the party" I said laughing.

We had a fun ride home. We just turned the radio up high and kept talking and laughing at the stupidest things.

"Byee. Good luck with Jackson." she said winking.

I watched her drive down the road and then I turned towards Stiles.

"Hey sorry I kept you waiting." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Its alright. I wasnt here that long. But I think we have different definitions of five minutes."

I laughed.

"yeah sorry about that. Come on lets go inside." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door.

"So what do you want to do Ms. Martin?" he asked.

"Hmmm anything to keep my mind off Jackson."

"Oh great you already cant stop thinking about him." he said sitting on my bed.

"No no its not that." I said sitting on his lap with each leg on his hips. "Its just im nervous. I dont know what he might do. And he thinks Im still into him or something. Im not that Lydia anymore."

He kissed my lips, it was gentle yet passionate.

"Lydia you have changed so much and if he doesnt see that then he is an idiot. Lydia you are so independant, beautiful, and intellegent and you are the most amazing person Ive ever met.I'd go to the ends of the earth for you. Id give my world to you Lydia Martin." he said his hands on my hips.

Then there were those eyes again his big, caramel eyes that drew me into his world. It made me dizzy and lose my breath. I feel alive yet paralyzed at his touch. I kissed him but it felt to different then all the other times we had kissed. It was still magical but there was something different to it. When our lips connected it was as if Id never kissed him before like it was the first time all over again. Once I finally pulled away I flluttered my eyes open. I looked at Stiles and saw his lips parted, eyes still closed, breathing uneven breaths waiting for more. Once he realized it was over he slowly opened his eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." he said kissing my forhead and lying on the bed.

In a few short minutes we were both fast asleep.

A/N

Sorry this chapter sucks. Actually all my chapters suck. I dont know why I still update. I need to improve my writing. Although, the next chapter is gonna be crazy so buckle up. This chap was a filler for next chapter!!