Study date

STILES POV

On my way too class I ran into Lydia.

"Hey, are  you doing anything later?" I asked.

"Studying."

"Oh, I can study with you."

"No, its fine."

"Come on Lydia?"

"Fine 6:00."

I have a date with Lydia Martin. Oh my God.

"Wooohooo!"

Danny walked past me. "Hey are you okay, Stiles?" he asked chuckling.

I walked away laughing. "Yep, I'm great." I replied with a smirk on my face.

For the rest of the day all I could think about was Lydia. It wouldn't stop. I knew it was only studying but I still couldn't forget about her.

  I was driving to Lydia's house when something ran in front of my car, I screamed. I slammed on the breaks. A pale creature with no face was standing in front of my blue jeep. But even though the thing didn't have eyes it was as if it was staring directly at me. Then it disappeared it didn't walk away or run, It just vanished. It was gone.

I started driving as fast as I could, I dialed Scott's number on my cellphone.

"I just saw the thing. It looks exactly how you described it. But the weirdest part was that it looked like the thing just disappeared into thin air"

"So, Derek couldn't have run after it."

"Exactly, so the question is where is Derek."

  Even though I was slightly traumatized, I still decided to go to Lydia's. When I got to her front door, I rang the doorbell. I was anxious and a little nervous and scared. Part of me was because now there is not only a monster wandering through the woods it's in town. And because I'm out here in the open, completely vulnerable.

Geez, I feel like I've been standing out here forever.

I rang the doorbell again.

 It opened.

There she was; her shining, strawberry blonde hair, her green eyes sparkling and her smile.

When I look at her I forget about everything else.