The Beginning

STILES POV 

 "Hey," she said with a small smile on her face.

"Hey."

We walked into her room. 

 "I didn't really come here to study but I'm sure you knew that."

"Yeah, I figured."

I slightly, laughed. Mainly out of nervousness. I sat on her bed and she followed.

"Lydia, I've loved you since the third grade. You are the most beautiful and smart girl I've ever met."

I looked into her eyes, her big, gentle, green eyes.

"You are all I think about. I'd give my world to you Lydia."

She looks intently at me for several seconds.

She whispers my name, "Stiles."

She leaned in and gently placed her lips on mine. She opened her eyes and looked at me. And I kissed her back , lovingly. And in that moment I knew I truly loved her. She wrapped my arms around her waist and I pulled her close. Her hands, one around my neck and the other resting on my cheek. A minute or two later we were interrupted by my phone ringing.

   I answered my cell phone.

"Hey, Dad what's wrong?"

"Stiles, we, might have a problem."

"What is it."

"We found 2 bodies. One of them was bitten in various parts of his body.  But the other looked like it was stabbed multiple times, and we are running  a few tests. I think he may have been poisoned."

"Alright, I think I know what's going on. I'll be right over."

"Alright, be careful Stiles."

"Lydia. We have to go down to the sheriff station I will explain in the car."

We got in my car. On the way to the sheriff station I explained what happened to me and what my dad had found.

"Why didn't you tell me? You could've died."

"Well, I didn't think it was as important as telling you I loved you," I said smiling at her.

She giggled. oh, I love her laugh and everything about her.

We got to the station. Scott was already there though and so was Isaac and Allison. And Mr. Argent, Allison's father, the werewolf hunter.

As, we got out of the car. Lydia took my hand and held it in hers.

Everyone looked shocked. I smirked. My dad chuckled.

I love her. Oh my God. I love her.

Stop, I thought.

There are bigger, more important things going on.

"Ok, so the deaths of the 2 people were definitely from our monster," Scott said. "But one of the bodies could've been from a werewolf or the monster. I'm not sure yet."

"I'll check the beastiary. Allison. Isaac. You both come with me," Mr. Argent announced.

"Alright, so what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We could look for Derek. Check his loft, look for any clues," Lydia replied.

"Alright, and Scott what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I-" He began but my father interrupted. "He will be helping me find whatever this thing is, before anyone else gets hurt.