Missing you

<sorry I havent updated but im back. Now with the new season airing tomorrow night, ive thought of some new ideas for this story!>

Lydias POV

I woke up the next morning in Stiles' arms. I watched him sleep, he looked so peaceful and hot when he slept. He is perfect. I cant believe I ended up with such an amazing guy. Then his eyes fluttered open.

"Goodmorning." he said stretching.

His morning voice was sexy, it turned me on a little bit, who am I kidding it turned me on a lot.

I blushed just thinking about him.

He kissed me on the cheek and thats when I turned bright red, and for some reason I didnt know why. I wrapped my arms around his waist. We just lied there together in each others arms our legs wrapped around eachother. I started thinking about him and then about Scott and Allison. Then I remembered, Ive been at Stiles' house for over 2 days now. I knew I had to get home, no matter how much i loved wearing his clothes and falling asleep in his arms.

"Stiles?'

"Yes, Lydia?" he said with his raspy, morning voice.

"I should probably get home soon."

He nodded.

"My mom thinks Im at Allison's and I cant be there forever I said." We were entwining our fingers together. 

I stared at our hands. Entwining, letting go and beginning again.

We did that over and over again just watching our hands lock and unlock and lock again.

He just smirked.

"Alright, but dont forget our double date."

I was confused. I guess my facial expression showed that.

"With Scott and Allison." he said looking at me.

He laughed.

"You forgot didnt you?"

I nodded smiling.

I kissed him on the cheek, standing up.

"Im excited, we havent just hung out to hang out."

"I know what you mean." he sighed.

Scotts POV

I woke up exhausted. I felt like staying home and mom left work early. We all have skipped school for the past 3 days. My grades are horrible but they cant get  any worse. Right? Plus, I had to get ready for the double date tonight. Okay thats just another excuse. That reminds me of Allison I havent seen her in awhile. Her long, shining brown hair and her big brown eyes. I miss her so much. I miss talking to her, holding her in my arms, kissing her soft lips. I snapped out of it and right when my head hit the pillow I was knocked out.

Allisons POV

I woke up at 9:00. I guess I fogrot to set my alarm. I knew no one would be at school today, like every other day. I was thinking of Scott. I missed him. Then I realized I hadnt told anyone about the Griever  discovery except Isaac. I dont want to mess anything up or spoil our date later . I want a normal date, to just forget about all the crazy, werewolf, mythical drama. I texted Scott.

Heyy babe. :) what are we doing tonight.

I waited a half hour for a reply but nothing. I texted Stiles.

Hey do you know what were doing tonight?

I was thinking the carnival and then my house after for pizza and some movies

Sounds great! I will let Scott know as soon as he answers my text loll

He went back to sleep i think he said he was super tired. He already knows

Ok well thats good. What time?

Ummm around 7ishh

Alrightt see you there :)

I texted Lydia.

Hey I cant wait for tonight! Feels like we havent hung out in forever! Hows it going with Stiles?

Me niether!! i cant wait to see youu guys and its been great!! omg i have so much to tell youu :))

Lydias POV

Stiles dropped me off at my house at 3. I took a 2 hour nap right after I got home and then I got in the shower. Afterwards, I straightened my hair and picked out my outfit. After 45 minutes I finally chose a strapless, royal blue sundress with a leather,brown, braied belt and brown wedges to match. I did my makeup, first I applied some concealer under my eyes and foundation on my face. Then I applied mascara on my lashes and brown eyeliner on my waterline. My mom wasnt home and I heard the doorbell ring. I checked my cell and it was already 7. I threw on some lipbalm, checked my hair and makeup then went to answer the door.

Stiles POV

Lydia opened the door.

"Hey" I said. She looked beautifull.

"What are you staring at lets go." she said walking out of the doorway.

I kissed her cheek then put my arm on the small of her back, guiding her to my jeep. I opened up the passenger side door.

"Thank youu"

I was walking around the car when I tripped on a rock. Are you kidding Stiles?! Great I already embarrased myself.