Okay

JACKSONS POV

After Stiles beat the shit out of me. I went to the nearest bar and got more drunk then I already was. I only had a few drinks before I went to Lydia's. Maybe 3 or 4 but that is the only reason I lost in that fight with Stiles.

I woke up the next day with a raging headache and a half naked girl to my right. I then realized I was not at my house -which is where i meant to go last night - i was in some messy, small apartment . I slowly got up and put my clothes back on. I grabbed my cell phone and walked out the door, hoping i didn't get an STD from that stranger.

SCOTTS POV

"He did that. Is Lydia okay? Im gonna kill that son of -."

"Calm down Scott." Stiles said holding me back before I ran out the door.

"Is she okay? How is she doing? Wow i can't believe he would do that. He just never seemed like that guy." I sighed. "Okay maybe a little. But he wouldn't . Would he-"

"Well he did Scott." he continued. "Besides he seemed a little off his game."

"You think he couldve been drunk or high? I honestly dont know." he said shaking his head.

"Impossible."

"Why is that impossible." Stiles said rolling his eyes.

"Because werewolves cant get drunk."

ALLISONS POV

I feel so bad for Lyds and I don't know how to help her. She seems traumatized. I have no idea what shes going through. She lost Jackson and she truly believed she loved him and he came back like surprise bitch and assaulted her. It just isn't fair to her. Things were finally going good for her after he left. Her and Stiles are so good together and Ive shipped it since day one.  They're both finally happy and things just took a turn for the worst.

"Hey Allison. Wanna go to the mall? Im bored." Lydia asked from across my room on my bed.

"Uh yeah sure . Let me just get ready."

"Alright . Hurry theres a shoe sale!"

Lydia seemed okay but we all know she's Lydia Martin and she hides her emotions well. I cant help but to think she is breaking on the inside. But like her I have to keep a smile on my face and pretend everything is good in the world. So, that's what I do. I smile a little thinking about my mom and the advice she would give me to help Lydia right now. I felt tears in my eyes and blinked a few times trying to compose myself. I fixed my makeup and came out of the bathroom to find Lydia posing on my bed taking pictures of herself.

"Ready?" She said turning to me.

"Of course. Lets go Ms. Martin there are shoes waiting for us!"

She smiled brightly and seeing her genuine smile made me smile and maybe everything was good or okay in our world.

A/N sorry short chapter! I had some writers block but I'm better now. Next chapter is in progress! ☺️☺️

Go read my other Stydia one shots book!! 💕