You

LYDIAS POV

Derek was too weak to go back home. So he stayed at the Animal Clinic with Deaton and Isaac. Scott was healing quicker then expected and he left with Allison.

"Stiles are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." he said quickly.

I felt like he was on edge about something but I brushed it off.

On the ride to his house I looked out the window. My mind couldn't help but wander off to the possibilities on why Stiles was upset.

<><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We walked into Stiles' room. I remember Stiles mentioning earlier today that Sheriff Stilinski has a late shift tonight. Stiles went over to his drawer and took out an oversized t-shirt, throwing it to me. He then walked over and sat on the edge of his bed staring off into space. He definitely seemed upset. My Stiles doesn't stop talking but this one hasn't said a word since we were in the basement of Derek's house.

"Stiles are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just tired thats all."

I went over to him and kissed him on the cheek. He didn't react. He didn't kiss me back or smile. His cheeks didn't turn a light shade of red like normally. He just stayed there thinking about God knows what.

I tried to think of something to get his attention or speak. Then I thought of something. Instead of going to change in the bathroom like I usually do. I decided to change in front of Stiles. I stripped off my clothes in front of him and he didn't even glance in my direction, he continued zoning out. I sighed quietly and pulled his shirt over my head . I crawled under his cool sheets and tried to figure out what was wrong with my boyfriend.

Two minutes later he got up from the bottom of the bed and took off his pants and slid off his shirt. He pulled out a blue T-shirt and grey sweatpants. He was never the type of guy to go to sleep in his boxers.After he was finished he turned off the lights and laid in bed next to me. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight Stiles. I love you."

Before he could speak. Not that it looked like he was going to reply to me, I added

"Thank you for protecting me."

I just heard him sigh as I turned the other way.

"Lydia, explain to me how the hell I protected you?! I couldn't save myself let alone you!"

"Stiles. You did save me and i don't care that you don't have supernatural strength. I care that you are always there for me and you always comfort me when Im alone, scared or upset. You saved us today. You know that?"

"How?" He asked softly looking the other way.

"Because you are the one who thought to go to Derek's house! You found where he was! You told me to scream to signal the pack and scare the griever! You were the one who made me feel calm when I couldn't stand still. You were the one who saved Derek he would be dead if it wasn't for you. Stiles you may have not used your actions but you saved us with your thoughts. " I started out yelling but I ended my short speech whispering.

He didn't say anything.

"It was all you Stiles. And after what happened I just wanted to come home with you and fall asleep in your arms. I wanted to feel safe with you. But instead you shut me out." I said softly.

"I felt useless like why was I the only human there. You know? Im no help. I cant do anything to save anyone. I felt weak. " he said that last part as a whisper.

"But your not. Your the brains in our pack." I said smiling.

"Lydia." He said turning around. "I love you so much. And I would do anything to protect you." He said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forhead. "Im sorry for shutting you out ,baby."

I kissed his soft lips.

"Its okay." I whispered before I fell asleep.

A/N

I know this chapter is short and its not my best work but I wanted to update and I felt like this chapter focused on how Stiles felt being the only human and having a supernatural girlfriend.

SMALL SPOILER FOR THIS STORY

Stydia will grow stronger through the next few chapters but Stiles and Lydia's relationship will hit a few bumps in the road in some later chapterss!

Thank youu for 2K 🎉

Stydia is forever Jeff Davis ❤️

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ☺️