.:Info:.

.:[IN PROGRESS OF REWRITING]:.

Character Info :

Name : [Name] Nakahara.

Former Occupation :

- King of the Sheep (former)

- Double Black (alongside Osamu Dazai)

Occupation :

Mafia executive (anti-hero agency).

Age : 22

Gender : Non-binary (Gender neutral).

Height : 160 cm (5'3")

Looks : Whatever you want :)

Likes : Hats, fights, booze.

Dislikes : Osamu Dazai.

Personality  :

On the surface,  [Y/N] is a temperamental and rather arrogant, blunt  person. For as hot-headed as they may seem, [Y/N] isn't impossible to reason with. In fact, they're rather reasonable when no one is pushing They're buttons.

Quirk :

Upon the Tainted Sorrow, revolves around gravity-manipulation, allowing them to manipulate and make gravitons, as well as alter the gravity of anything they touch. They are also capable of standing and walking upside down from ceilings.

Corruption :

Corruption is the true form of [Y/N]'s ability and is exceedingly dangerous. This ability allows them to manipulate the gravitons in they're surroundings. By increasing they're own density, they are capable of crushing a tank with they're bare hands.

They are also able to shoot balls of compressed gravity that act like black holes that swallow anything. However, they have no control over his Ability's true form; they will continue in that state if they're Ability is not nullified until they die.

It is activated by the verses:

"To thee the granting of a gloomy corruption, May ye never awaken again."

Though granted with immense power and strength, They have no control over they're ability's true form. As such, they will continue in that state until they die unless his ability is nullified.

- • - • - • -

[This is a no romance book, reader is based off of a character from an anime called 'Bongou Stray dogs'].
.

.
[The cover is made by me]