[ 6 ]

[Y/N] P.O.V

"Since all of you just arrived at Yokohama, we already got a bus. Students and teachers are going by the bus" Shota said as I furrowed my eyebrows slightly.

"I'll like to disagree with you, I would like to use my car thank you very much" I said, as Shota didn't even fight back and agreed.

"Oh, I'm also not taking the suicidal maniac with me"

"Aw come on partner, why not?"

"My decision is final, I am absolutely not going to take you in my car"

As me and Dazai bickered the some of class got on the buss leaving Shota, me, Dazai behind, and Ochako.

Shota used his quirk to silence us but failed, as Dazai touched him with his quirk enabling Shota's quirk.

"Guys stop" Uraraka yelled at me and Dazai as we stopped.

"Uraraka why aren't you with the other's?" Shota asked.

"I kinda wanted to go with [Y/N]" Uraraka said fiddling with her finger's.

"Fine, I'll let you ride with them" Shota said as he walked into the front door of the bus, he waved at us and lefted with the bus. Leaving me, Dazai, and Ochako behind.

"Well guess you have to bring me with you" Dazai said as I groaned in annoyance.

"Come on Ochako, let me show you my car" I said walking to the parking lot we're my car stayed in.

My car looked very fancy and luxurious to be in a normal parking lot beside all of the normal cars. Ochako's mouth a gaped at my car.

"You didn't tell me that you're car was so fancy and luxurious!" Ochako said almost passing out.

"Yeah, we'll you better get use to this" I said a smirk formed at my lips.

------------------

- At The Port Mafia Tower -

------------------

"Woah it's so huge" Ochako said almost fainting again.

"Oh hey you're classmate's aren't here yet" I said looking at the parkung lot, they're bus wasn't there. After I said that the school bus came in view.

"Alright class this is where you'll be staying at" Shota said pointing to the tower an unamused expression on his face.

"Oh my god, is this like a 5 star hotel or something" an invisible girl squealed.

"It's actually The Port Mafia tower" I said looking up at the tower in front of me.

"Boss already cleared a couple of room's for all of you"

"Speaking of the boss we need to report to him about the class arriving" Dazai said to me as I nodded.

- ♥ -

"This is the class that will be staying here for a week boss" Dazai said gesturing to the class.

"Rintarou, who are these people?" Elise asked pointing to the class.

"They're the class that will be staying here my dear Elise" Mori said giving her a closed eyed smile than going back to the class.

"Alright then, bring them to their rooms. Afterwards go to the training area, show them" Boss said a smirk formed on his face.