[ 10 ]

"Sure I would love too"

- ♥ -

[Y/N] P.O.V

It was currently 10 PM, I was in my room struggling to sleep. My mind wondered off to what Dazai said. I was too worried to do almost anything.

Just as my thoughts wandered off again, I heard the sound of glass shattering I quickly got up from my bed changing to my usual suit and walked to the hallway.

My eyes scanned the corridor before turning to the other section witch contained more room's. Until I saw a shattered window and Ochako's room door broken off it's hinges.

Footprints covered the floor from the shattered window to Ochako's room I ran into Ochako's room.

No one was there

I activated my quirk and jumped out of the shattered window running down the building I saw Dazai leaning over the wall I was running down to, I quickly reached the bottom.

"Dazai what's with you and you're prediction's!" I said at him the calm dementour fading away into worry and shock.

"I told you so" Dazai said crossing his arm's, Dazai rubbed his chin and continued speak "If we are going to search for you're sister now it's best if we get some reinforcement's"

"Which means we'll have to wake all of the U.A students and teacher's that are staying here"

"Don't tell me I have to go up to the 10th floor again?!"

"You'll have to go up to the 10th floor again" Dazai said giving me a closed eyed smile, I grumbled and activated my quirk to run up the building to the shattered window from the 10th floor.

I banged on Aizawa's door trying to not to break it, sooner or later I gave up and kicked the door opened as Aizawa stared at me.

"Aizawa Ochako got abducted" I said panting as Aizawas annoyed face went to worry and shock he quickly arosed from his bed and both of us waked up all of the students and faculty members of U.A.

- ♥ -

[A/N note] : I am sorry that this chapter is very short I just wanted to upload to let you now that I'm going back to uploading maybe not every single week but I'll see what I can do. Thank you for all of you're patience.