[ 2 ]

Ochako Uraraka P.O.V

"Damm it!!"

"That villain's powerful!"

A villain with a powerful quirk is attacking the city, and the school decided to send some of us to help defeat it.

"What can we do!? We can't get close to her!!"

"Where's the long range heroes?!"

"Wait stop! Don't get close to her!!"

I look at the villain a saw someone walking towards her, I can't see who are they because of the thick fog surrounding the area.

"What? You want to get cut off? Well here you go!"

The villain swing one of her outlet attached to her arm. Making the laser-like quirk to be aim at them.

"No!!"

"Do you really think, that thing can defeat me?"

"Huh?" The villain look at them confused.

Then a red line starts to outline her, then slam her to the ground. The shockwave blow away the thick fog.

"Your quirk allows you to cut through anything, the hidden aspect of it is the unseen scattering of the nitrogen resulting from its usage, which causes oxygen deprivation for those close-by." A male voice cuts in.

"Which just means that your quirk is actually an 'Ultra-high Pressure Water Cutter' which uses the melting of solid nitrogen that can frozen to solid at under -210°C." He continues.

"Remind me again why we have too patrol around Musutafu, why can't we just patrol on Yokohama?"

"Bosses orders Arahabaki, bosses orders."

My eyes widened at what I saw.

[Y/N] standing beside a male with bandages around his body.

"No doubt that's [Y/N]" I mumbled to myself, "Did you say something Uraraka?" Deku asked.

"No"

"It's the Double Black!!" One of the heroes said.

Cheers erupted from the crowd around us. The male beside them then start to make a call to his boss I presumed.

"I'll kill you, just you wait."

"Really now? Can you really kill me with gravity pulling you down?" They said, pushing her to the ground even more with gravity.

"Alright." The male shut his phone.

"Arahabaki, the boss wants us to bring her back to Yokohama."

"What why?"

He then whisper something on their ear.

"Fine fine, let's go."

I was about to run to them but Iida stop me saying we have to report back to the school.

Before I go I look at them for the last time, seeing their coat waving against the wind as they walk.

- ♥ -

Ochako Uraraka P.O.V

"Hey girl, is something wrong?" Mina asked, "Hm? Oh its nothing really."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Uraraka, you know you can't lie to us." Hagakure cuts in.

"Alright fine, its just that... I think I saw [Y/N] back there."

"What?!" They say in unison.

"They were with some guy with bandages around his body" I said, as their eyes widened in shock.

"Uraraka, girl you didn't know that you're older sibling is apart of Double Black?!" Mina said squeling a bit.

"What's Double Black?" I asked, as the girl's looked shocked at my answer.

"That guy with bandages is your siblings partner, they're working for an anti-hero organization called 'The Port Mafia'." Momo said, taking a sip of her tea.

"Wait- so you're telling me that my sibling kill's people?!" I said in shock.

'How come I never knew about this?' I thought to myself taking a sip from the tea Momo gave me.

"Not only that, those two once defeated an enemy gifted organization over night. Their alliance was considered the most devastating rivalry in history." Momo stated.

"Wait really?!"

'They defeated an enemy gifted organization over night with their partner.' I thought taking another sip of my tea.

- ♥ -

Thanks Anarchy_135 for helping me out for this chapter :)