[ 4 ]

Ochako Uraraka P.O.V

I couldn't believe my eye's right now, [M/N]'s here. Something obviously changed as now they're wearing a suit.

[A/N : the hero costume is above the chapter]

And the one with the bandages is his partner according to Momo at least. I forced the urge to just jump out of my seat and hug them, 'How do they even know what class I'm in?' I thought to myself, I continued to think about ot until a voice cut me off.

"We'll be going now Zawa" The guy with bandages said.

"Wait, [Y/N] didn't you want to visit you're sister. I'll wait outside"

"Yeah, sure just don't leave me we have a mission to do after this"

"Well go on then, don't just look at me" The man with bandages said.

[Y/N] then began to look around the class his icy cold glare almost scaring everyone except for Bakugo and Todoroki, Deku basically shivered in fear.

They're eye's locked with mine, as they started to walk towards my direction, [Y/N] patted my back slowly. And said some word's of encouragement.

"Do you know when it's alright to chicken out and go home? There is no such time." They said to me.

"Now bring it in" They said opening they're arm's.

I huged them tightly and they hugged back, I could smell [Y/N]'s cologne/perfume as I hugged them.

"Alright, I gonna go now, see you later I guess" They said, breaking the hug and leaving the classroom.

- ♥ -

[Y/N] P.O.V

"What took you so long partner?" Dazai asked streching his arms.

"Just family reasons" I said, as I could see the smirk form on Dazai's face.

"If you say so, now let's go!"

We finally made it to the warehouse.

"Alright, do you want to just barge in there or should we do it stealthy?" Dazai asked pointing towards the big ware house.

"Let's barge in"

"Alrighty"

I activated my quirk, the door outlined red as it burst open, the door being broked off of it's hinges.

Shocked faces plastered a crossed from all of the worker's in the room. One of the workers swiftly grabbing his gun from the holster and shooting at me, the moment the bullets reached me it stop with a red outline.

"What makes you think you can fight against gravity?" I then send the bullets flying back towards him.

Me and Dazai ran in the room killing everyone on sight, until they're was one the last one. He grabbed a steal pipe and began to hold it like a bat.

"You're efforts are useless" I said to him, as my quirk activates his body outlined red, I slammed him to the ground.

"Well that finished our mission, guess we gotta return to Yokohama then?" I asked frowing a bit.

"Yeah, we'll have to wait for our next mission"

"That's a shame I barely got a chance to talk to my little sister" I said, as Dazai smirked at me.

"What?" I asked to him with a puzzled look on my face.