[ 8 ]

"You've got a nice sister, do you know that?"

"Yeah, I do"

- ♥ -

[Y/N] P.O.V

"I bet you love her don't you?" Dazai asked me.

"She's family of course I love her"

"It'll be a shamed if something where to happened to her"

"What are you trying to say?" I said furrowing my eyebrows slightly.

"I'm just saying [Y/N] you should really look after her more when she's here at Yokohama"

"Don't tell me-"

"Anyways we should really go to sleep, see ya!" Dazai said pressing the elavator button, as I checked the time on my watch.

"It's litterly 6 Dazai-" I said as I looked at the elavator to see that Dazai had already left, leaving me to wander off to space with my thoughts.

'What did he mean by that?'

'Could something actually happed to Ochako while she's here?'

'I should really look after her more then'

"Uh, Mr. Na-Nakahara w-what are y-you doing standing there?" A voice cut my trail of thought's as I looked over to see a broccoli green haired male standing there awkwardly looking to my direction.

"Oh yeah I gotta leave now, see you I guess" I said pressing the elevator button to go down.

There we're an akward silence that filled the air as I waited for the elevator.

As the elevator doors opened I stepped in hitting the fround floor button.

- ♥ -

I arrived to the ground floor as the elevator door's open it revealed a Dazai standing right infront of the elevator door.

I jumped im place not expecting the elevator door's to open and reveal Dazai out of all people.

"There you are, it took you long enough"

"You we're waiting for me?!" I said, leaving the elevator.

"Yeah partner, now let's go get food I'm starving" Dazai said as his stomach let out a loud growl.

"Huh" I said a dumbfounded look on my face.

"What?"

"You usually never eat and try to starve yourself, what happened with you today?"

"Stop acting amazed and let's just go already" Dazai said grabbing me by my hand.

"Where are we even going?" I asked still being dragged around by Dazai.

"To the new restaurant that just opened up"

"I heard that they serve crab too" Dazai said still dragging me along with him to this new restaurant he talked about.

He finally stopped in front of a Restaurant, and dragged me inside the restaurant as a server approached us.

"Welcome to [R/N] [Restaurant Name] would you like to reserve a seat or get seated" The male worker asked smiling politely.

"We would like to get seated please, a seat for two would be preferable" I said to the worker as he nodded leading us to our table and giving us the menu's.

"I can already smell the crab from here" Dazai said his eye's glimmering at the fresh smell of crab.

"What are you gonna get [Y/N]?" Dazai said as I looked through the menu.

"I might get [F/F] with wine"

"I thought you would say that, I might just get normal crab with possibly wine like you"

"So you wanna call the waiter over now?" I asked him as he called a waiter.

"How may I serve you today?" The waiter politely asked.

"May I have a normal crab with wine and my partner will get [F/F] with wine, and might I say you look beautiful" Dazai said complimenting the waitress.

"Thank you sir, you're order will arrive soon" She said leaving our table.