[ 11 ]

"Ochako got abducted"

- ♥ -

[Y/N] P.O.V

After we woken up every single student and faculty member of U.A, we started to search for clues to who might be the kidnapper.

"Hey Mr.Aizawa I found this blue bracelet on the floor!" Hagakure said waving the blue bracelet around as my eyes winded.

"N-no, It can't be" I took a step backwards, "The sheep took her" I said in a whisper.

"The what?"

"The sheep took her" I said clearly as Aizawa's eyes widened as he recognized the name.

"Didn't they used you last time?" Aizawa asked as I responded, "We don't have to talk about that infront of them" I said my eyes glared daggers into Aizawa's eyes as he look away trying to defuse the tension.

"Um if I'm not mistaken Isn't 'The Sheep' a villain organization?" Midoriya said in between stutters.

"Yeah, and I so happen used to be known as 'The King of The Sheep'" I said, as the class looked at me with wide eyes.

"You're telling me, you ised to known as 'The King of The Sheep'?!" The class said in sync they're voice's full of fear.

"I left them for good, even if I still kill people it doesn't mean I'm still a villain whatsoever" I said glaring at them.

"The last time I met them was near a small cliff, and at an arcade" I said as they still we're in shock except for Shota and the other faculty member's.

"Let's split up into group's to search for them" Aizawa said his face looked determined.

After a few minutes pass by of dicussing how many group's they'll be my group consisted of : Ashido, Yaoyorozu, Bakugou, Kirishima, and Asui.

"See you at the bottom" I said as I activated my quirk and ran down the building the group stared at me in shock as they walked towards the elevator.

I saw Dazai again still leaning on the wall with closed eyed he said "Took you long enough" He said as he standed up straight.

"We'll have to wait they're taking the elevator" I said as I leaned against the wall as Dazai stretched his body.

"You know it's going to get tiring if you lean against the wall so much" Dazai said still stretching, "Then why'd you do it?" I asked staring at him still leaning on the wall.

"To look cool of course" He said as I was dumb founded, "Wait what" I said as I still stared at him.

"I was waiting for you the entire time, of course I had to look cool the entore time waiting for you" Dazai said as he stopped stretching and stood up straight as I looked at him in annoyance.

- ♥ -

[A/N: Thank you all for being patient with me for uploads, I've been very busy lately but I'll try to maintain a schedule].