[ 3 ]

[Y/N] P.O.V

"Hey, Dazai" I said walking up to him slinging my arm to his shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Remember yesterday's the patrol at Masutafu?"

"Yeah, why exactly are you asking me this?" He said, confusion writen across his face.

"Well, I think that my little sister was there"

"Oh, you mean the little sister you always talk to me about?" He asked, eyes glimmering.

"Yeah, well it appears she already got her lincese and got to UA"

"Do you think that Aizawa our classmate, is her teacher?" He said putting his hand under his chin thinking.

"Er, not to be afraid our anything. Could you maybe, keep me company, and maybe go to UA together?"

"Of course [Y/N]"

"I apologize for the interruption, but the Boss have a mission for both of you."

"What is it?"

"Apparently, theres an organization in Musutafu that steals some weapons and supplies from one of The Port Mafia's warehouse. Boss wanted both of you to take care of it."

"What a coincidence! We're going to go to Musutafu anyways!" Dazai said clapping his hands together.

- ♥ -

Ochacko Uraraka P.O.V

"Alright, I hope you've all have learn a thing or two at yesterday's villain in counter." Aizawa said.

He was about to say something else, only to have the door open and someone come in.

"Hey, Zawa! Long time no see!" A guy with bandages came in the room walking towards Mr. Aizawa slinging his arm over his shoulders

'Wait!? Bandages!?'

"Oi, Mackerel don't just barged in like that! He's teaching." A voice cuts in.

My eyes widened when the other person walks in.

"What are both of you doing here in Musutafu? Aren't both of you supposed to be at Yokohama?"

"The Boss gave us a mission in Musutafu! So being the good friends we are, we decide to visit you first!"

"His decision, not mine."

"Oh shut up [Y/N], you said you wanted to come here to visit someone!" The guy tried to defend himself.

An irk mark appeared on their forehead. "But its still you're decision to come here first!" They yelled.

"Um... Sir, who exactly are them?"

"Ah how rude of me, let me introduced myself, I'm Osamu Dazai The Port Mafia's executive." Dazai introduced himself.

"And this is [Y/N] Nakahara or also known as Arahabaki, The Port Mafia's executive."

"Wait?! As in the number two hero?!" The class yelled, eye's widened in shock.

"Wait aren't you Uraraka's sibling?" Hagakera asked.

"Yeah, I am. I guess she told you about me" They said, eye's locking to mine.

"But aren't your last name supposed to be the same?" Momo asked raisimg her hand.

"I'm actually using our mother's last name 'Nakahara'."

- ♥ -

[A/N: Since reader is shorter than Dazai, they're basically tip toe-ing]