[ 13 ]

"Your just being mean!" 'Ochako' said tears running down her face.

• • •

"Does no one see the obvious mistake?" [Y/N] mumbled under their breath.

"Ochako I'm so glad you're safe!" The girls hugged Ochako sniffling.

"Does no one seriously thinks that something's off" [Y/N] asked a irk mark appeared on their head.

"Now thinking about it, something seems weird" Aizawa said in a serious tone, the girl's except Ashido let go of the hug.

"Quit being so serious Aizawa sensei Ochako's safe already, she's right here with us!" Ashido said hugging Ochako more tightly.

"Ashido I think you hugging her too tightly" Jirou said looking at Ochako worried her face slowly turning a blue-ish tone and Ashido let go of the hug.

"Class this is a serious problem, if the sheep or L.O.V. kidnapped her there's no way they would just let her go like that"

"And I know for certain the sheep wouldn't have such weak defense, for Ochako to just escape like that" [Y/N] said noticing that Ochako started to sweat a bit.

"Hey the L.O.V. wouldn't have suck weak defense right? I mean Shigaraki can make people turn to dust"

"H-hey I just ran off when they were still running with me!"

"Heh"

"'Ochako' you forgot one thing, the L.O.V. has a means of teleportation don't you remember?" [Y/N] said a slight smirk appeared on their face.

"Wait, the L.O.V. has kurogiri don't they?"

"Wait a minute, your right"

"There's no way she would forget about that"

"Why would she be lying about that"

"It's obvious that she's a fake"

"Ribbit"

"It's either that or they got something on her to make her run back to us"

"If that's true she's really bad at lying then"

"How did they managed to make a fake"

Murmurs started to erupt, the murmurs started getting louder and louder.

"G-guys it's just that they-"

"Quit the lies" Aizawa said activating his quirk, sludge started to fall off of 'Ochako' revealing Toga.

"Hehe I didn't expected to be figured out that quick, NOW"

The L.O.V and a huge Nomu ambushed them [Y/N], Dazai, and Aizawa stepping in front of the class. Some of the students charging immediately.

"DIE!" Bakugou said an explosion appeared on the palm of his hand's knocking out two villain's simultaneously.

• • •

Hey guys, gals, and my non binary pals, sorry for the lates and for the shortness. I've been caught up on school and had no data because I don't have wi-fi I couldn't upload. Now that I finally bought data I come back with a chapter.

Hope you enjoy :)

(Sidenote: I didn't proofread this chapter so if there's a mistake please just ignore it)