.:[ 1 ]:.

The sound of a pen scratching on paper could be heard from inside the office.

Let's take a peak in, shall we?

Inside their is a certain [H/C] haired executive with stacks of paper work on their desk.

The doors suddenly opened wide, revealing a certain brunette enters the room.

"[Name]~, whatcha doin'?" The brunette said gleaming, you pretended to not have heard him.

"[Nameee]"

"[Naammee]"

"[Nnaammeeee]"

"[Name]"

"[Naaammmeeee]"

"[Na-"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Your fist banged on the table creating a loud banging noise papers shuffling from their neat stacks.

You grumbled picking up the fallen paper on the floor a string of curses left your mouth.

You reorganized the paper's neatly stacking them back in place ignoring the brunette.

"[Namee]"

You ignored him, still organizing the paper's back to it's place.

"[Nameeee]"

"[Nname]"

"[Naaammmeee]"

"[Name]"

You soon finished reorganizing and continued to do paper work.

"[Naaamee]"

"[Nnammeee]"

"[Naa-"

"Not another fucking word from you, unlike you I'm actually doing my job properly Dazai"

The brunette hummed, and completely ignored what you said and continued to annoy you.

"[Nameee], let's go take a break~"

"What you want a break from all the rest you've been having?" You said elongating the word 'all'.

"Mhm"

Dazai hummed nodding while making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Soo, about that break are-"

"If I could I would but I actually have work to do, rather than just sitting around all day" You retorted cutting him off.

"Now get out of my office!"

"Hmmmm"

The brunette hummed his hand rested on his chin seemingly thinking about what you said.

"How about no?" He said smirking.

"If your gonna stay in my office, you better stay quiet"

"You know I can't promise that"

"Shut the fuck up" You cussed at the brunette.

"You're such a party pooper [Name]~" The brunette teased you whilst you ignored him counting to do paper work.

"[Nameee]"

"Come onnn, let's go take a break already [Nameee]~"

"Pleaseee~"

"[Naammee]"

"[Nameee]"

"[Name]"

"[Nnaaammmeeeee]"

"[Name]"

"[Naam-"

"Shut the fuck up, you shithead" You said trying not to lash out again for the sake of your paper work.

- • - • - • -

<<sorry for such a short chapter, but I hope you guy's will still read it :) >>