[ 7 ]

[Y/N] P.O.V

We walked out of bosses office, Dazai and me we're giving the class a tour around the port mafia tower.

"You'll be staying at floor 10" I said, as I pressed the number 10 on the elevator button's.

We waited silently as the elevator drowned in calming music, as the elevator let out a noise signaling we arrived at floor 10.

Me and the class walked out of the elevator, the floor displayed about 20+ room's.

"Feel free to choose which one you want each of the room's are the same though, so it's kind of useless" I said, as the elevator made a noise.

I looked back cautiously as the elevator's door open revealing Kouyou in her usual kimono. She smiled sweetly at the sight of me.

"No need to be so tense [Y/N] dear, I only came up here to see the hero's in training" She chuckled softly at me and patted my head.

"Aww, [Y/N] I always knew you had a soft side!" Dazai said teasing me.

"Shut it Dazai" I said gritting my teeth.

"Anyways have they settled in they're room's yet?"

"By the look's of it yeah, they have"

"When are both of you gonna show them the Port Mafia's capabilities" A soft and sweet smile entranced Kouyou's lip's.

"We'll show them tomorrow morning, they've just settled in the Port Mafia tower"

"Seems like a plan, snail" Dazai said giving me a soft smile.

"Hey! Stop calling me that!" I said an irk mark appeared on my forehead.

Me and Dazai ended up bickering and throwing insult's at each other left and right, as Kouyou chuckled at the sight of me and Dazai's bickering.

"Now now you two, as much as you enjoy to bicker with each other you need to stop or it might go out of hand"

"Yes Kouyou" Dazai said as I stayed silent about it mumbling an insult to Dazai.

"[Y/N] dear," Kouyou said looking at me with a death glare.

"Yes, mo- I mean Kouyou" I grumbled, I could practically feel Dazai trying not to make fun of me in front of Kouyou.

"Since I have a mission assigned for me I'll be taking my leave now, and you two better not fight again" Kouyou said as she pressed the down button on the elevator button.

"Yes Kouyou" Me and Dazai said in sync.

As Kouyou got into the elevator and waved a goodbye to me and Dazai. Me and Dazai waved back to her.

"Who was that [N/N]?" Ochako asked me.

"That was Kouyou Ozaki one of the few mafia executive"

"And she acts as a motherly figure for everyone in the Port, but she defiantly pay's most of her attention on [Y/N]" Dazai said in a matter of fact tone.

"Alright than I'm going to go hangout with the girl's" Ochako waved me and Dazai a goodbye, as me and Dazai waved back.

"You've got a nice sister, do you know that?"

"Yeah, I do"