Who shot Rocky? Pt. 2

My crossover chapter will be here! If my other story, Competing for Zuma's heart -RockyxZuma or SkyexZuma fanfic, gets 1k views by the time I post the next chapter for that story I will make it happen! The crossover will be of the two stories, yes their my own but I have no takers. If you do want to crossover with my story then ask! :) You get to choose which story you'll crossover with and we'll talk. (Story has to have 500-1k reads in order to crossover) so anyways, on to the story!)

Ryder pov
When I set the pizza down on the table, my pup pad started to ring. I accepted the call and a worried Emily called.

"RYDER ROCKY WAS SHOT!" She shouted.

I dropped my pup pad as she showed me Rocky, who was lying down on the bed with his wound showing. When the pup pad hit the ground, it broke.

"Katie?" I shouted.

"Yes, Ryder?" She asked with a worried expression.

"Rocky... Was shot." I said as I hang my head in worry.

"That's strange, because everyone is missing including Callie!" She said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"We have to find out who shot him." I said as I walked to the door, Katie right behind me. She took her hand off as we went out the kitchen door.

The pups and Callie all were in the area when we we got there.

"Pups, Rocky was shot, we have to go to Emily's cottage to see how he's doing!" I said as they paused the tv.

"Whoa, Rocky was shot?!" They said as we left the lookout to go to Rocky's place.

One trip to Rocky's house later...

We entered the cottage and Emily told me. "Ryder he's still awake right now, and I tried asking him who it was."

"Did he say anything?" I asked her as the pups and Katie went to go check on him.

"Well, no, not yet. He said to wait for you guys." She said as I looked at Rocky, he was bleeding from the wound. "By the way, did you happen to bring an emergency kit or anything? Strangely, the author didn't create my house with one."

"Katie?" I called.

"Yeah?" She answered as me and Emily walked towards the group.

"Did you bring a medical kit?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I brought the one from the lookout with me just in case." She said as she showed it to me and set it on the bed. "I should put on a bandage."

Katie put on a bandage on Rocky and he attempted to speak.

"He lost the strength to talk." Skye said with worry.

"Here." Emily said as she got a paper and marker under the bed. "He can use this to communicate."

Rocky got the paper and marker and he began to scribble on it.

All he wrote was. Check for a ball outside.

"A ball?" Chase questioned.

"Do you mean this ball?" Emily said as she got out a ball. He nodded as she showed him.

"Is that all you know about this?" Rubble asked.

Rocky shook his head and he turned the page to the next one. He began writing in bold letters, but he fainted before he finished.

A PU it said.

"A pu?" Marshall questioned.

"I think he means a pup, Marshall." Everest said while she took a look at it.