Where's Rocky

Ryder pov

I opened my eyes and the sunlight hit against my eyes. I used my right hand as shield for eyes as i threw my covers to my right, they were covered with pups. I yawned as i sat up and i scratched my back as i looked out the lookout window.

I got off my bed and slipped into my slippers that looked like Chase. My eyes were saggy as i opened my room door and i walked out into the kitchen. I looked at the clock, which was on top of the fridge, and saw it was 8:15 AM.

"Well i guess the pups got up i already, maybe." I told myself as i opened a cabinet. I reached in for a box of Lucky Charms, and instead i got a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I looked at the box and shrugged, accepting the fact there was no lucky charms.

I set it down on the counter and opened tue fridge for some milk. I got the 2% milk and i set that next to the cereal. I got a bowl from the cabinet in front of me and i started making my breakfast.

I don't know why but i feel like something's not in order right now...

Marshall pov

We were looking around for Rocky, but we can't find him anywhere. "Where do you think he went?" Everest asked me. I shrugged and i looked around the area for clues.

"I don't know babe." I told her as i held her paw.

"Pups. I think i know what happened." Chase said. We directed our attention towards Chase and Zuma asked. "Where?"

"He ran away last night." Chase said with a firm voice, showing he was not messing around. "Wow, really, why would he?" Rubble asked as he stepped into the conversation.

"Maybe because all you guys were being jerks." We heard a pup say. We turned around and we saw golden lab pup, i wonder who this pup was? "Who are you? And what do you know about Rocky?" Chase asked, creeping closer to her.

"Oh nothing. I just always dreamt of being in the paw patrol, so as a result i always watched you from the shadows. Creepy isn't it, i know." The pup replied.

"That doesn't really answer my question." Chase said slightly annoyed. The pup chuckled and said. "Let's just say he's in a better place now."

"Wait..." Skye said in confusion. "You mean he's dead?!" Rubble shouted.

"N-" she said before she was interrupted by Chase. "Why did you kill him?" He yelled.

"I didn't kill him." She replied.

"Then how is he in a better place?" Everest added, with us nodding in agreement. "Wow, suddenly you care for Rocky, shocking. Anyways, he's not dead, i helped him escape your grasp actually."

"Wait, our grasp?!" Chase shouted. "Awe you saying we're bad pups?!" Zuma added.

"Exactly. Why else would he run away, because he just feels like it? Nuh-uh, not this time honey." She said as she began to walk away. "This time?" Chase asked.

"Yeah. Rocky tried to run away another time, but some pup stopped him not physically but mentally." She added as she looked back at us. "Who did?" I asked her. She stopped and looked right at me.

"Everest." She said with a pause. "Me? Why me?" Everest asked as she let go of my paw. "Let's just say, there is somethings that aren't meant to be known by some people." She said with a smirk.

"Who's out there pups?" We heard Ryder ask. We all turned to him and Rubble said. "There's a pup here telling us that Rocky ran away."

"Which pup?" Ryder asked. "The pup over... Where'd she go?" Chase said as he saw that the pup now left.

Rocky pov

I awoke from my good sleep over at Emily's house. I looked around and saw she was nowhere to be seen. I decided it would be nice of me of i fixed her bed for her.

I began to fix her bed as i heard something creaking. I looked out side the window and saw it was only Emily.

I ran back to the bed and finished it. Then she walked in and said. "Wow look who woke up." I chuckled and looked back at her. "Where'd you go?" I asked her.

"Somewhere that's not important." She said as she dug around a chest. I walked towards her and put came a rifle. "A rifle?" I asked curiously. "It's decoration, Rocky, i don't have ammo for it." She said as she set it on top of the fireplace.

"Oh ok." I said as i looked outside again.

"Say... Do you think the pups over at the lookout miss me?" I asked Emily. "Nah, they probably don't..." She replied.

"How are you so sure?" I asked her, slightly hurt. "I just know..." She replied.

I sighed and said.

"I hope they'll at least look for me."