Rocky's depressed

Rocky pov

I was laying inside of my pup house as i watched all the other pups play fetch with Ryder. "Are you sure you don't want to play?" Rubble asked me. He sticker his tongue out, probably because he wanted some water. "Yeah, i'm fine." I said with a sigh. "Alright, suit yourself." He said as he walked to his water bowl.

"Yeah, whatever Rubble." I said in my mind. I watched as Everest jumped to grab the frisbee with grace. It was really windy so it brushed her fur, making her look as beautiful as ever. I sighed. "Yeah, just an ugly mutt." I looked away at the trees and bright green meadow.

"Rocky?" I heard a voice say to my left. "Rubble, i said i don't want to play, just please leave me alone." I said with my head down. Skye walked in front of me and i looked up at her. "It's Skye, i noticed you're feeling a bit down, what's wrong?" She said.

"Mind if i come in?" She asked. I nodded as i made more room for her. She came in the pup house and sat down. "Listen, Rocky... Just tell me what's wrong i can help you." She told me as she put her paw on my back.

"It's better if i don't, i don't want to cry until i sleep like last night." I told her as i turned the other way. "Rocky. Why won't you tell us anything, we're only trying to help." Skye said as i watch Marshall trip on his paws. "Stupid Dalmatian can't even run without tripping." I thought.

"Why are you glaring at Marshall?" Skye asked as i quickly looked away. "Huh? I'm not, just leave me alone please." I said. "Come on, let's play, it'll make you feel better." She said as she stepped out.

"Not a chance, just go." I told her as i closed my door to my pup house. "Why does she even care? Doesn't she like Chase? Why do Marshall, Chase, and Zuma get all the girls? I don't expect Rubble to get any since he's still really young but i'm 3 years old and still never had a girl..." I thought as i heard the pups howling.

(Fun fact! 1 year is 7 years in dog years! Add it up :D!)
Later on that day...

It was already nighttime and i only got out of my pup house when someone was in trouble. I was called up for that mission but i think i did poorly. But now it's finally bedtime, after a long and boring day alone like the others.

I laid down in my warm pup house, i liked it here. I closed my door and i shut my eyes. The only thing i saw was Marshall and Everest together. I opened my eyes as i heard a knock on the door. I opened it, thinking it would be Zuma or whoever.

But instead, it was Skye. "Mind if i spend the night here?" She asked.

"Sure... I don't see why not." I said weakly. I didn't even eat today, not that i'm hungry, but i just fell really different. "Rocky, theirs a problem just tell me. I can help." She said again with the problem.

"Is it because you're single?" She added. I shrugged at her, and turned away. "Yeah." I responded as i looked at her. She laid down next to me. I don't know why she's hanging out with me, or wants to sleep with me even.

"Well i kind of like you." She said.

"Wait, what?" I asked with a real confused face. Why would she like me? "You heard me." She said with a smile.

"Don't you like Chase?" I asked her. "Why does everyone think that? I like him but as a friend." She responded.

"So are we dating?" I asked her. I looked to the bright white moon, nearly as white as milk. I always loved nights like these, so quiet and peaceful.

"If you want." She said. I nodded and she quickly hugged me. Well i guess i did it? I didn't really want Skye as much as i wanted Everest, but this will do. I hugged her back and instantly i felt better.

Chase pov

I was about to check on Rocky, he's been acting so sad lately. When i got close to his house i heard Skye's voice. "Well i kind of like you." I heard her say.

Wait, what?! Skye likes Rocky? I heard them say a couple more things and i heard Rocky say. "Don't you like Chase?"

"Why does everyone think that? I like him but as a friend." When i heard that i just ran away, i didn't want to hear more than i need to. I thought Skye liked me! I know now what i must do in order to win Skye's heart...

I must make Rocky break up with her.