Day at the beach gone wrong

Rocky pov

I walked inside if Katie's clinic. A gust of wind blew against my face as i entered. Katie was attempting to give Callie a bath.

Since she's a cat, it looked like she was struggling to accomplish anything.

"Just a minute." She said as Callie tried her best not to touch the bubbles at all. "Uh, Katie i don't think this can wait." I said in a concerned tone.

She turned her head to see what exactly i was talking about. She gasped and let go of Callie. Katie rushed over to help Emily as Callie blew out water when she got back up.

She hissed at me as we went to the medical room. I just ignored Callie, right now isn't exactly the best time to be hating on things.

She put her on a soft looking bed that looks like her room. "She will need rest, she looks like she took a rough beating over on her chest.

"Thanks, Katie, i owe you one." I said as she got an ice pack from a cabinet she had near by. She just smiled in return and replied.

"This may take time for her to wake up, i suggest you try to do something while you wait."

I hung my head and nodded as i walked out. I saw Callie was actually enjoying her bath for once. When i walked past her, she didn't notice me at all.

I walked out of the clinic and i thought about the things to do... I looked at the beach, full of golden sand. "Hmm." I thought as i looked at the beach.

"Thats it i can hang out at the beach." I mumble as i started making my way home, to get my supplies.

Emily pov

I opened my eyes and i felt a great pain on my chest, i noticed i was inside a room. I wasn't familiar with this area, where could i be?

I looked around the room and i saw a blonde girl with a pink and purple striped dress on. She was tweaking something, but i couldn't see what it was actually.

I kept quiet, i didn't want to get in any trouble. I felt fear, where could i be? I'm not home or near by it, i can't smell Rocky bear by.

"Ah, your awake!" I heard.

I looked at the girl and saw she was the one whom spoke, she had a warming soothing smile, she looks trustworthy.

"Wh-where am i?" I asked in fear.

She noticed the tearful tone in my scared voice. So she just kneeled down so we can have an eye-level conversation.

"Rocky dropped you off here, you looked pretty beat up from your chest, so i told him you'll be fine in no time."

I looked around the room, it looked like an actual room than a clinic.

"Is this your room by any chance?" I asked.

She nodded and looked at a shelf, possibly where she keeps her prized items.

"Here i store some of the rewards the clinic has won, but yes this is my room." She said as she walked towards the shelf.

She got an award that had both a dog and cat on it. It read- BEST ANIMAL CLINIC REWARD 2014. It looked impressive, i was actually impresses myself.

"This one i got between the battle of Foggy Bottom and Pup city." She said with a proud looking smile, i was proud of her as well.

"I do have a question." I asked as she took it back with the other trophies.

She turned around while she put it away, first she made her away over to me before she responded.

"What is it?"