Violence isn't the Answer

Rocky pov

Yesterday was pretty rocky, i wish i hadn't dissed out the pups and Ryder that much. I was sitting on the log i would usually sit on and i was skipping rocks on the river.

I sighed as i looked at the clear river water, crystal clear. I looked up at the leaves on the trees, still hasn't snowed at all. I wonder what's up with that.

The leaves danced as the wind gave a gentle breeze, cooling my face in the process. I took a deep sigh, i enjoy mother nature. Why can't people live like this all the time?

If you ask me, i would live in the forest without question. I glanced at the cabin, Emily was getting lunch ready. She politely asked me to wait outside, i'm guessing it's a surprise lunch.

If she makes pizza then i'll love her forever. My stomach growled at the thought of the cheese, pepperoni, the crust, and all the toppings too. "Oh boy i can't wait." I cried as i looked up at the sky.

The sky today was clear, no sigh if clouds anywhere.

I grabbed a rock near by and i looked at the river. I clenched the flat rock, i tensely glared at the river's clear water. I held it in a circle style and i smirked.

I threw it sideways and i released the rock from my grasp. When i let it fly, i heard the wind blow away. I never played baseball but i do have a throwing paw.

The rock skipped once, twice, and stops on the third one.

I chuckled while it hit the other side of the river, i threw it a tad bit too far. I looked into the water again, only seeing the dirt and several of the rocks i threw underneath.

"Rocky, lunch is ready!" Emily said. I turned my head towards her direction and saw she's stepped out of her cottage. I got up and wiped my tail, just in case i had anything on it.

"Coming!" I answered. When i got closer the smell of the food was delicious, Emily sure knows how to cook. "So what's on the menu tonight?" I asked as i stepped inside.

She closed the door behind us as i looked at the table and saw what she has severed. "Pizza, your favorite Rocky." Emily said with a wide smile. I smiled back and together we sat across each other.

Marshall pov

"Marshall where are you going?!" Skye asked as she followed me out of the lookout. I turned to her as i stopped walking to where i was going.

"I'm going over to teach that damn Rocky a lesson." I informed her. She gave a worried look and looked back at the lookout. "Don't even think about it." I said with no tolerance.

"Fine, just please don't fight him." She said as she stared at me with a worried expression. "No promises." I said as i ran on forward.

"Marshall no!" She yelled. I didn't listen to her, i'm on my way Rocky you better start getting ready for the beating of a lifetime.

Rocky pov

I was joyfully eating my pizza as Emily got a second slice. "Mmm, this is delicious, Emily!" I cried as i took another sweet bite.

"Aw, thank you, Rocky." She said as she bit into her slice. I simply nodded as a result of appreciation. Man this is like the second best pizza i've ever tasted in my life.

I felt uneasy though, like something was coming for me. I looked out the window with worry, i set my slice down on my plate.

"Do you have soda?" I asked, turning my attention to Emily once again. She nodded and pointed to a cooler as she munched on her pizza slice.