Jealousy Only Makes Things worse.

Chase pov

Well after a goodnight sleep i finally decided that the only way to make Rocky break with Skye is to kiss her! She was hanging out with Zuma right now, while Rocky was brushing his teeth.

Rocky seemed happier but forget Rocky, i need to win Skye's heart! Zuma and Skye walked by me and i heard them say.

"So you're dating Wocky now?" Zuma asked.

"Yeah but to be honest i don't like him that way, i just felt bad for him, but whatever makes him feel happy." She replied to Zuma. By this time the sun blinded my eyes so i had to shield them with my paw so i thought. "Why not do it now?" I put a smirk on.

"Skye!" I shouted as i ran towards her. She turned around as i ran across the wet grassy field where we usually play. "Skye i need to show you something." I said as i caught up to them.

I took a quick peek at Rocky and noticed he was walking over here. "Sure, what is it?" She asked. I grabbed her and in an instant i kissed her right in front of Rocky. "What is this?!" Rocky shouted as i let go of the kiss, and she kissed back too.

"R-Rocky i can explain!" She said as she ran towards him. "No, forget it, i knew it was a lie when you said you liked me... Thanks for nothing." He said. He walked towards his pup house and started throwing things out.

"Rocky?" Skye said in a nervous manner. "Haha looks like my plan worked, Skye's mine now! >:)" i thought as Skye put her paw on his shoulder. Rocky took off her paw from his shoulder and he said. "I'll be in the pup park if you need me. Oh wait, you won't need me." Rocky said as he got his favorite toy.

Rocky left the lookout and Skye tried to catch up until Zuma stopped her. "Let him go." Zuma said as the wind blew across our fur.

Rocky pov

I can't believe Skye would this to me, well after all she is known for making up a good lie.

I finally reached the pup park as i saw wally splashing about near by, also asking for a snack from Cap'n Turbot. I sat down on a stair for the slide and began to bite on the ball i had. I looked up at the baby blue sky as the sun's rays hit against my brown eyes. I looked away so the sun wouldn't hurt my eyes.

I looked at the lookout and saw from afar Everest and Marshall together. I immediately turned away and i went towards the slide. I dropped the ball, so it could go first, Then i chased after it.

As i went down the slide the ball went into some bushes. "Aw man." I said as i ran after it.

I got the ball and behind me i heard a faint voice. "Pst." It said.

Being a dog, my ears perked up. I sniffed around the area and picked up a strange scent. "Over here." I heard again.

"Who is it?" I said back as i crept closer. I dropped my ball to the ground as i went on.

A pup came out of the bushes. "W-Who are you?" I asked. The pup only gave a quick smirk and said. "Allow me to tell you something first." The golden lab said.

"Ok, what?" I told her. Her golden fur swayed as the wind blew, making her look like she was being majestic without even trying. "I've noticed how messed up your life is becoming."

She paused as she got closer to me. She turned off her smirk and replaced it with a warm smile. "I'm listening." I said as she got closer.

"Meet me here again tonight at 10:30 PM, you're running away." She said. I saw my own reflection off of her green eyes. "Ok but who are you?" I asked her as she hopped towards the bushes.

"That's for me to know." She started as she stopped in front of some bushes. "And for you to find out."

She went back behind the bushes and i thought. "Hmm... 10:30..."