Guilt

(Sorry I was gone for so long, I'm back now!)
Chase pov

"Guys i think i know why Rocky left." I said as we ate breakfast. "Ok, why then?" Zuma asked.

"Well you remember how I kissed Skye. Rocky probably got really mad and ran away because of that." I said as I munched on some food. "That's mean of you, Chase." Everest informed me.

"Sorry, I didn't know he would actually run away."

I took another bite and I finished my food, the pups just stayed quiet as they ate. I went inside the look out and I looked back at everyone. I then bumped into Ryder when I wasn't looking. Some orange juice from his juice glass was spilled when I bumped into Ryder

"Watch where your going next time, Chase." Ryder said with a light chuckle. I looked up at the brown haired boy and I felt rather guilty and like I was about to get in serious trouble. "Sir I have something to report to you." I informed him

"What's that?" He asked as he crouched down for eye level contact.

"Well you see."

Rocky pov

"Do I really have to do this? I mean we go inside your nice dry house and play uno there." I said as I was frightened by the sight of water. Emily laughed for a while and she drove on to the waterfall she wouldn't keep quiet about for sometime now.

She splashed right into the small pond and when she swam up she told me. "Come on, Rocky, the water is fine!" I gulped as I saw the tremendous height of the waterfall. I slowly walked back and when I ran towards it I sprang into the air. As I fell down I left like as if I was skydiving. "Why did I agree to this?!" I shouted as I continuously fell from Earth's gravity.

I made a giant splash as I landed on the water. On the floor of the pond I saw many fish and underwater plants, as far as my eyes could see. I was quickly running out of oxygen so I quickly paddled my way up to the pond's surface water.

When I got back up I quickly gasped for air and when I looked around for Emily she was nowhere to be seen.

Chase pov

"And that's why Rocky ran away." I said as Ryder dropped his juice glass, spilling all the juice he had on the floor.

"Chase why did you do that to him? You know how sensitive he is, and his low self esteem doesn't help either!" Ryder shouted as he went to the tv. I dropped my tail and ears as he began to try and track Rocky's pup tag. It wasn't located in any location, the pup tag was either destroyed or signed off. "Great, Chase see if you can sniff him out." Ryder rudely asked, probably seriously furious.

"You got it Ryder, sir!" I cried as I sniffed the air. The only thing I picked up were yummy pup treats, but their's no time for such a snack at the moment!

Rocky pov

"Emily where are you?" I asked, worried. I looked around and before I knew it, she jumped out of a tree and she landed on my back. "Boo!" She said, alarming me. "Oh my gosh, Emily you scared me." I said as I gave a smile and a slight chuckle at the golden lab.

"That was the point." She teased as she got off. I laughed and she laughed with me, surprisingly I was not afraid of the water anymore. I almost forgot about Everest until I just now brought her up.

"This is so much fun." I said as we stood still, paddling of course. "It only gets better." she said as she slashed me with water and she dove down. "Hey!" I said as she dove down. I thought about diving down but realized about the water. I gasped but then I looked back at it, thinking of Emily. I quickly dove down out of reflex and I saw her underwater, with a fish in her mouth.

She swam back up and so did I. When we reached the top we gasped for air and I asked. "What's the fish for?" She chuckled and threw me the fish, I caught it with my teeth. "Dinner, silly." She said as she swam towards me. I smiled with the fish in my mouth and she gave me a net to put it in. I threw it in and it went right inside the net.

Ryder pov

I can't believe the pups actually drove Rocky away from the lookout! Rocky was a really nice pup, why would they do such a mean thing to him?

I called the pups up to the upper level of the lookout, where i am right now. I was sitting on a bean bag chair, waiting for the pups to come up the elevator. I went on my pup pad and searched all over Adventure Bay, i didn't see Rocky anywhere.

I was really starting to get worried for the poor mixed breed eco pup. The elevator dinged and the pups lined up in order. "Ready for action, Ryder, sir!" Chase said as he stomped his foot on the ground.

I stood up and looked at the pups, disappointed, i told them. "I called you all over here to talk about Rocky."

"Oh, Ryder i have to go." Marshall said, rather nervously.

"Oh really, where to?" I asked him. He looked around and he did the 'uh...' Thing and he looked down as he answered. "Nevermind." He said.

"So anyway, i called you all over here because we need to find Rocky." I said as i brought down the the tv like screen. I pushed on Chase's badge and i told him. "I need you to use your nose to try and find Rocky."

"Chase is on the case!" He cried.

Rocky pov

"That was fun, i had a great time." I told Emily as we spotted her cabin. "I had a good time too, Rocky, can you do me a favor?" She asked.

"Sure." I told her as we entered the cozy cabin. "Stay with me here, forever? It's ok if you don't want to." She said with a nervous, yet confident smile. She set down the fish on the wooden table and waited for answer.

I looked at my left at the corner of my eyes and i looked back at her wither golden silky fur. "Well, sure, i don't see why not." I said.

She gave me a giant hug and i felt strange, usual i should say. I felt a warm feeling on my cheeks and on my chest. I smiled more than i usually would when i got a hug. I embraced it and we hugged for around 30 seconds.

"It gets really lonely around here, so thank you Rocky." She said with a huge grin. I smiled back at her and nodded, i felt really happy she asked me to stay here.