Crossover Special #1

Once again, ask me for a crossover for either this or my other story. There will be a 3 chapter waiting period so ask quickly! (For now I will only take 3 requests, and now 2 because sSkyechase4ever already asked for one.) So PM me or comment the request, first come first served!

Ryder pov

"Well, here we are one week later." I told Katie as we watched the pups play tag, with out Rocky and Emily of course.

"Yeah." She said as Callie came over.

She didn't say a word and then the mail truck came over as Emily and Rocky were coming their way here for some reason.

The mailman dropped off some letters as Rocky came with some device.

"whoa, Rocky how did you make that?" Rubble asked as we huddled around the two pups.

"Well, i made a mutiverse machine, it allows you visit an other dimineson basically." He said as he turned it on and we saw many opitions.

"Which one should we check out?" Everest said as she took a look.

"We can visit worlds where, The rapture happened and i somehow had a son and he's the last one of us, Where the hunger games exists and we're in it, a world where the paw patrol never existed, a world where i was never born, or a world where me and Skye are competing for something." Rocky said as he listed the first 5.

"What are the names of them?" Zuma asked.

"I have no idea, but we should go to the fifth one." I told them.

"Which one was that one again?" Chase asked.

'Ha, stupid dogs." Callie said as she joined the group.

"Callie, be nice!" Katie said as Rocky set us up on the last option.

"There we go, now off we go." He said as he put a device in his pup pack.

"So how does it work?" I asked as the machine barely started working.

"Well, it takes a while to start, but it takes any pup, or human, to the destination within 3 yards away." He said as the machine started working more and more. "You guys might want to get closer."

We all stepped up and Rubble's stomach growled. "I hope where ever were going is serving lunch right now, i'm starving!"

We laughed, he was always hungry for something!

"Alright, here we go!" Rocky said as the machine started jumping around and FLASH!

-------------------------

We appeared in the same place as we were supposed to be. "Alright we made it!" I said with pleasure.

Rocky pov

I pulled out the info device to tell us about the universe we are in.

"It says here, me and Skye BOTH have a crush on Zuma. Just now me and her exited the woods and are headed here." I said, while the others were amazed.

"Wow, i wonder how i am here." Emily said as we looked around, nothing seemed to be different. The lookout was a tad bit dirtier, but thats because Callie just finished cleaning it.

"Here they come!" Zuma exclaimed as we left Zuma to face them.

We hid in the bushes, so we can spectate Zuma. They both went to Zuma and they started talking to him.

"Hey Zuma!" They cried as he seemed more nervous than ever, poor Zuma...

"Uh... Hey!" He said in a weird fashion.