Lost and Found

Marshall pov

"Ugh where am i?" I asked as i awoke from my sleep. "Marshall, you hit your head and fainted. I saw it all and couldn't stop laughing." Rubble said as he laughed.

"Hey, shut up!" I said as i got up, quicker than I probably should've. "Ow ow ow." I said as i laid back down with a painful headache.

I found out i was in the lookout medical room. The room was eggnog white and with crimson red stripes around every 3 inches.

"Wow the medical room turned out great." Skye said as she walked in with Zuma. "Yeah, Ryder did a really good job in here." Rubble said as he walked to the fridge they had in here.

"Whoa, they even have a fridge here? What will Wyder think of next?" Zuma said as Rubble opened the fridge, only to be disappointed with no snacks of any kind.

"Aw, it empty." Rubble said as he turned around with a frown.

Skye gasped and she said. "Then that means..."

"Marshall ate evewything!" Zuma finished as they all gave me an angry look. "Woah, woah, woah." I said as they slowly walked towards me.

"I didn't eat anything at all!" I said as Chase quickly walked inside the room. "Guys, we located Rocky!" He said, making everyone instantly jump up with happiness.

"Really?" Skye shrieked. Chase nodded and they all left me alone, in the medic room. I sighed and took a quick nap for quick recovery from my unbearable headache.

Rocky pov

I looked up at the afternoon clouds, looking as soft as ever. I was sitting on a log that i found close by Emily's house. "This is great." I thought as i sighed.

I wonder where Emily is right now, she did tell me she was going to steal some more ice. But i'm not sure if she's finished with that yet. "Mind helping?" I heard a voice say.

I looked back and saw it was Emily, holding a bag of ice that looked pretty heavy. "I got it, don't worry." I said as i rushed to help her. She gently gave me the bag and i grabbed it.

"Thank you, Rocky." She said as she stretched, probably she was sore from it or something. It felt rather heavy on my back, as i walked towards the cabin, Emily opened the door to the cabin for me.

I walked inside and my feet somehow felt relieved to step inside. I set down the freezing bag of ice and groaned when the weight was taken off of my back.

"So when do you think we can go back to the waterfall place?" I asked as we both jumped on the bed. "Um... Maybe tomorrow." She responded as we looked at each other. "Alright, tomorrow it is."

Everest pov

I was inside the search room with the other pups, expect Marshall of course. "Where's Rocky located." Rubble asked.

"He's located somewhere near by the woods around the pup park." He responded as Ryder moved several stuff on the computer. "Why is all the way over there?" I asked.

"I don't even know myself, we should probably go check it out." Ryder told us. We nodded as we went to go gear up to look for Rocky.

Rocky pov

"That's awesome." I said as Emily showed me pictures of her childhood. "Yeah i actually loved to sing and dance back then." She said as she showed me a picture of her in a school play or something.

"Can you still sing?" I asked.

She giggled and said. "I was never good at it, so i would say try to sing." I smiled along with her and she flipped threw another page of her photo album. "Who's that?" I asked while i pointed to a pup that nearly looked exactly like her.