ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚝 𝟷

It was that time of the year again where all the 16 year olds of Chicago where forced to choose between staying with there family and current homes or leave and never look back till the day they die.

A speech was just finished about Faction before blood. The speaker Was going down a list of names in alphabetical order by last names. When a name was called the owner to said name had to walk on stage and make a choice. Infront of everyone.

There where 5 Bowls one for each faction. A bowl of cold stones for Abnegation the slefless. A bowl of glass for Candor the honest. A bowl of dirt for Amity the peaceful. A bowl of water for Erudite the smart ones. And a bowl of hot coals for Dauntless, the brave.

There was a teen spaced out in her own mind but she felt trapped in her own mind. She sat there along with the others in red and yellow.

"Lennox Zander!" A voice snapped her out of her daze.

She looked up she had short curly hair and stood up walking to the stage. Slowly she had no family. Most people in her faction hated her anyways and she hated her faction with a burning passion . She grabbed the blade that was handed to her.

She looked at the five bowls and was in thought before she made her mind applying pressure to her palm and a wound had open itself up. Blood soon started to come from the wound she held her hand above one of the bowls.

The red liquid falling green from her palm before a sizzle was heard she had choose dauntless the brave faction. "Dauntless!!"

People screamed and cheered others just clapped. She walked off stage getting a bandaid for her cut and sat down with the dauntless faction. Some gave her odd looks but she didn't care.

Once the ceremony was over Lennox and dauntless ran out of the building breaking out in cheers and screams. She saw them climbing up the railings of the train. She pushed herself off the ground gripping into the rusty metal making her way quickly up the iron bars.

She saw the train coming and she smiled starting to run right behind the dauntless borns. Right after them she was the first transfer to jump into the train. She kept to herself keeping in the shadows.

"Get ready to jump!" She looked around and saw the dauntless borns go first. She followed them pushing off the train being in mid air before tucking herself to roll. She got some scrapes from the gravel but other then that she was fine.

She moved her dark color hair out of her face, looking at the male who stepped on the edge of the roof top.

"I'm Jax! I'm one of the dauntless leaders here! If you want to get into dauntless this is the way in." He moved his head mentioning to the drop behind him. Lennox was lost in though the rest going blank.

After a while two kids had already jumped she stepped forward. "A farmer huh?" The female didn't say anything she just jumped off ignoring the male free falling she shut her eyes before her body hit the net.

She soon rolled where the net dipped and was helped down. "What's your name?"

"Onyx"

"Third jumper onyx!" She was looking around observing everything in the room. Hiding places. Places up high. "Alright dauntless borns go with   Cole." The dauntless borns went there way.

"Now transfers follow me I will show you to your living space." They walked through the halls observing.

-

Training wasn't easy for Onyx it was very difficult she was near the bottom she would get picked on and pushed around.

After the first week of training she got an idea every night once everyone was asleep she would practice. Only getting a few hours of sleep. Her body was sore but she knew it will help her on the long run.

One morning she was there early and she heard a voice her head snapped to see number two there. "What are you doing here this early? Little flower?"

"Really little flower?" She turned and glared at the blond male that had one tattooed arm and a pirced brow.

"I mean you are from amity are you not?" The girl scoffed and rolled her eyes getting back to practicing.

The boy took advantage and knocked her off her feet. She rolled out of his incoming heel before standing up. He smirked as he went to punch her she dodged and punched him in the ribs he grunts and that's when everyone else came in.

"Perfect! The ones who are fighting today are already here. Onyx, your up against Andy." The female nods taking off her boots heading to the mat. She bounced on the balls off her feet a little.

Then she charged at the male he went to punch her in the jaw but she slid between his legs rolling into her side and kicking the pit of his knee hard causing him to fall forward.

She jumped back to her feet and went to kick him in the skull but he grabbed her leg and pulled her to the ground. She grunts in pain and the male pinned her down.

He started to throw punches and she said quietly. "Left... right... left..."

"What's that? Can't hear you over me beating your ass!" She then punched in hard in the nose causing his eyes to tear up and him back off.

She moved quickly and kicked him in the temple causing the room to spin for him. She was already dizzy but she planted her feet down firmly.

"What was that?" She smirked and when he got up he was off balance she ran at him using his bent leg as a step placing her hands on his shoulders and knees him hard in the jaw causing the two to fall. The male fell on his back and onyx rolled before turning her attention to the male who was groaning in pain.

"I'm done.." he tapped out the female watched his movements closely as others got him off the mat. She stood up and stumbled a bit till she felt someone grab her.

"Let's get you to the infirmary." The female shook her head.

"I'll be fine thank you four."

"Nope, that was the first fight you won, onyx your going to the infirmary to make sure you okay" the two walked and that caused onyx to laugh a little.

"So just cause I won my first fight there's something wrong cause I won?" Four looked over at her and nods a soft smile on his face onyx shook her head laughing softly.

A pair of eyes watched the pair from a distance till they where called in the ring.