ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟: 𝚊𝚖 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎?

It's been months. 3 months and onyx has been a mess. Going to clubs drinking over working herself.

She has let go.

She has nothing left.

While she was dancing in the pit she shook her hips while guys cat called her and right when a guy was about to come up to dance with her and right when she was gonna take a swig. The bottle was snatched out of her hand and she was scooped up my a male.

"What the fuck?!" Onyx was drunk and she started to pound on the males back. The male only grunted and kept walking. After a bit onyx pushed herself up to see who it was and it was Eric.

"What the hell! Eric let me go!!" She pounded on his back the whole time he walked to a apartment when she was placed down and the door was shut she yelled.

"What has gotten into you?!"

"Into me? What's gotten into you! Your family passed away and you let yourself go and act like some fucking slut!!" Onyx took a step back her face widen in shocked before anger.

"You don't know what I'm going through! You don't get to boss me around! Your not my boyfriend or my husband or anything to me!!"

"I know what it's like onyx! I've lost my mother! And little sister! I know damn well what it's like!" Eric yelled back onyx was shocked. She didn't know he had a little sister Eric scoffs. "I may not be anything like a boyfriend or husband but I'm a friend and I'm not gonna let my friends throw there life away when she has so much potential."

Onyx eyes watered up as she looked away not saying a word. Eric sighed and walked over wrapping his arms around her. He then went in front of her and lifted up her chin with his finger gently.

"Look... I'm sorry for yelling.. it's just.." he looked away as he was scared of what she was gonna say till she looked over and cupped his cheek. He held her hand there and nuzzled into it. "I like yoy onyx that's why I care so much. I can't see you no I can't let you throw your life away if your struggling I'm here. Look I know this is random and not the right time to say this but-"

Eric was soon cut off when lips crashed into his he froze before kissing back. His hands went to her hips and he pulled her close. She moaned when he bit her lower lip and she pulled away. As the two rested there heads together we onyx spoke.

"I like you to... look I've been struggling... my fears came to life.. and I'm scared Eric.. I've had this feeling of me being watched I hate it..."! Onyx spoke honestly as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Shhh shhh it's okay I'm here for you. Whatever you need I'm here. Why don't you stay the night huh? Get away from it all." Onyx nods and Eric smiled.

"I'll get you a shirt to change then we can watch some movies." Onyx smiled.

"I will like that.."

-

Sitting on Eric's bed Eric has his arm around him onyx as they watched petter pan. Eric thought it was for kids but onyx loved that movie. They where watching a bunch of kid movies cause of onyx.

"Tiger Lilly was my favorite when I was little..." onyx whispered before yawning. She snuggled closer to Eric for warmth watching the movie. Eric smiled looking down at her. Seeing her in his shirt and nothing else made him hard.

He wanted her so badly right now and she made it worse when she gently dragged her nails on his 6 pack. He groaned slightly onyx looked up at him and she gave him the most innocent look he's ever seen.

Looking down at her made him wonder so many things. "Onyx, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's up" she watched the movie gently scratching him with her nails.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend? Or anything of the sorts?" Onyx froze and she started to giggle and look away.

"Shockingly... no you where my first kiss...I've never had the time or the interest in other guys." She spoke calmly Eric rubbed her arm gently.

"Why?"

"Cause there was always this one guy who I wanted. I never had the guts to talk to him well ask him out anyways. He's a one night stand type of guy and I'm a once I pick you your stuck with me type of girl."

"Who?" Onyx giggled as she heard the slight jealousy in his voice.

"He's tall, blond, built, very very handsome has amazing tattoos, and ugh his brow piercing when he raises it ever so slightly UGHHH SO HOT!" Onyx was fangirling.

"Hmm like this?" He did it lifting his brow slightly and onyx face went red and she shook her head groaning.

"Fuck... Eric.." she bit her lip hard Eric grabbed her face to make her face him.

"Look at me when I talk to you kitten..." Eric's voice dropped. Onyx looked at him her face going red, she couldn't hold the eye contact she kept looking away then back at him.

Eric soon pressed his lips against here, onyx kissed back swiftly. There lips dancing together Eric pulled her ontop of him so she felt like she had the control cause she did. Onyx slowly but his lip causing him to groan before kissing down his neck. Onyx went and started to leave a hickey Eric tensed and pulled her away.

"I- sorry..." onyx got off him and turned away curled up. Eric didn't mean for her to react like that he fucked up. He was Gonna say something but she beat him to it.

Eric didn't say anything he turned off the tv. He laid down next to onyx and put his arm around her waist. "It's okay onyx, I just didn't want you doing something you aren't 100% sure mabout or me getting out of control and doing what you don't want yet."

Onyx didn't respond Eric thought she was asleep he sighed and closed his eyes to sleep. Onyx was awake but she didn't dear say a word. Soon onyx as well fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for being Mia I broke my left arm and haven't been able to do anything for two weeks, school has been crazy my life has been just so hectic I hope you understand so here is a kinda pure happy chapter

- Khuskyk