ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢

Onyx woke up and she wasn't in her home she sat up and looked around. She was in a bed she looked next to her and didnt see Mathew there. She started to panic.

She shot up from bed and ran out of the room and through the apartment till she got to the kitchen when she got there she saw the little boy sitting on the counter. She scooped him up since he was near the stove.

"My god Mathew! You scared the shit out of me! How did you get up there?" The little boy was squirming in her arms as she was holding him tightly.

"I put him up there." The female turned around and saw Eric he just walked out from behind the fridge door.

"Eric? You? How did we?" She was obviously confused as the male was putting away a carton of eggs.

"I'll explain at the table go sit down with him I'll get you coffee how do you like it?"

"Uhhh... black."

"Like me." The male smiled gently as the female placed the boy down and he leaders her to the table.

"Me and Eric made breakfast auntie NyNy!" She looked up and saw the table it had 3 plates set up eggs bacon and toast. The female smiled and helped the little boy into the chair.

She sat down next to him. "Look at this wow" she smiled at the little boy "thank you Mathew"

"Don't just thank me! Eric help too!!" The female turned to Eric as he placed down the coffee mug the male hums gently.

"Thank you Eric." The male Hums and they eat breakfast. Once they finished onyx grabbed all there dishes.

"What are you doing?" Eric looked at her slightly confused tbe female smiled gently.

"Putting away the dishes since you two made breakfast I'll do the dishes" she walked away and Eric was so confused and caught off guard by it since he's so used to living alone.

"Auntie nyny likes you..." Mathew whispered to Eric causing Eric to look over at him.

"Oh really??" The little boy shrugs.

"I don't know but they way she looks at you is how mama would look at papa" Eric and him look at the door way as onyx walked back in.

"What are you telling him stinker?"

"Nothing!" The female shook her head with a small smile as Mathew ran over to her she picked him up gently.

"Thank you Eric. It means a lot really. I'll see you at training I have to get him dressed. And change myself." Eric stood up and nods gently.

"No problem onyx." She smiled at the male and kissed his cheek and left the apartment with the little boy in her arms.

Eric was kinda frozen for a second then the door shut. He grumbled shaking his head and getting ready himself.

~~~~

Onyx walked into the gym kinda late today Mathew behind her she also had a bag in hand. "Ight Mathew what are the rules?"

She looked down at the little boy. "Stay where auntie Nyny can see me, and don't let anyone touch me!" The female nods and placed down the bag with toys.

Just then the transfers came in from there run around dauntless. Onyx nods her head to Four and Eric walked in shortly after.

"Alright! Since you lot chose to piss me off yesterday, we are gonna be doing a fighting ternament!" She yelled loud and clear they looked at each other and grumbled.

"Hey! Shut up! I didn't say talk! Three fights will happen at once four will be watching one Eric will be watching another and me. Winner from fight moves forward."