ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎?

Eric woke up on the floor of his apartment everything a blur. He got up, when he turned he saw the back patio door was open and blood stains on the floor along with a broken cup. How did he not hear anything? He looked down and saw he had a cut on his side, that's when the pain started to set in. Eric moved swiftly to his phone and going to the bathroom to clean his wound. removing the dart from his neck.

"Max." Eric spoke on the phone.

"Eric well isn't this a pleasure?" Max sounded so calm till he heard onyx was kidnapped and Eric was wounded. "She's what!? meet me in my office in ten" he spoke sternly Eric simply stitched up his wound threw on clothes and ran out of his apartment.

When he got to Max's office four was there as well along with a few others. "Eric tell us what happened"

" Last night me and onyx where sleeping when we heard a crash she woke up first, she went to go check it out when I heard her yell out my name. I ran out and it was factionless they had weapons. Me and onyx tried to fight them off but that's when I was hit by a dart. I think it was a sleeping dart as I fell to the ground. I went to get up again but they cut my side pretty bad. They went out the patio door that's when I heard Onyx scream. she screamed out for me and I blacked out" Eric cringed at the sound of her screaming his name out in fear.

"So you and onyx are together?" some guy asked fours head simply snapped over to him along with Eric's.

"That's not the point at hand jack ass the point at hand is that shes missing." eric growled his glare ready to kill the guy.

-------

Onyx eyes open up her head swinging back and forth everything a blur. "where am I?..."

"sleeping beauty is awake! Man I heard you did a number on my boys." Onyxs head snapped up at the voice and she woke up swiftly and went to get up but she was chained to the wall.

"Let me go."

"Why would I do that?" the female smirked as she walked back and forth.

"Oh so help me god I'll kill you when I get out." The female laughed.

"oh reallt?" the female walked closer to onyx a smile playing over their lips. "You may be stronger than me but make no mistake onyx. Im the one who has all the power here."

"And where is here bitch."

The female backed up and spread out her arms. "The factionless Im there Leader and you have information I want."

"And whats that skank." Onyx huffed glaring at the girl infront of her, she had blue eyes and brown hair. Onyx swore shes seen those eyes before like if someone she knew had those same exact eyes.

"Tobis. Where is he?"

"who the hell is tobis? Look lady I dont care what you want but you aint gonna get shit out of me." Onyx glared and stood her ground even though her arms where killing her due to the chains and pulling against them."

----------

Eric Four and otheres all went out looking for onyx and came up empty handed Eric was getting frustrated. "Why are you getting so worked up. thought you didnt like onyx." Four commented.

"Shes my girlfriend idiot." everyone was shocked Eric simply kept on walking looking around ready to kill anyone in his way but strangely the streets where empty. No factionless to be seen.

"Its like they knew we where coming." Tori spoke softly.

"Then we wait a few days with out looking make them think we gave up. So they can slither there way out of there nasty hiding spot and we kill them for information." Eric spoke. thats when an idea came into his mind. "or... someone in dauntless pretends there factionless. Weasel there way to get information while we keep searching for onyx in the city they find where the factionless are hiding her."

"Eric that can take weeks maybe even moths, plus who will take in a grown ass adult." Four spoke.

"Thats why we send two initiates. Their kids the factionless will take pity on them. Take them in the kids gain there trust find information and report back to us once a week." Eric wasn't kidding he brought up the idea to max and even max was iffy about the whole idea. Eric patient was running thin he wanted his girlfriend home safe but no she's out there with the dirty factionless.

Max caved in and sent the best initiates being Tris, four didn't like that, Christina, and Will. those where the three four suggested as they worked well as a team and where some of the best in there class there was peter but Eric didn't like him.

"Fine. you three better get onyx back. and report any information there's an old cottage in the woods by amity find it and meet us there Saturday night that gives you exactly one week. we will change the day every time we meet up so they don't catch on to a pattern." Eric spoke sternly to them. they all nod and get ready to leave on there first mission.

Eric couldn't relax he was so on edge and so worried about his girlfriend and he should as.........