ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

⚠️SMUTT WARNING ILL PUT ANOTHER WARNING WHEN THE SMUTT HAS ENDED!⚠️

Onyx has been doing trials of the fear landscape so she can make it through with ease today was her last day before she had to show the kids how it works when it's there turn.

She walked into the lab where they keep the fear landscape serum. They handed her one and she looked at it and it had her name on it. Then she was on her way out.

She got into the room sitting down in the chair before injecting the needing into the side of her neck and the serum goes into her blood stream. She closed her eyes ready for her fear landscape to start.

Eric was sitting in his office doing paper work when he got a phone call. He looked over and saw it was onyx he thought she was supposed to be doing her fear landscape.

"Hello?" His deep voice seemed to echo before he heard heavy breathing on the other end.

"Eric I think.... They gave me... fuck! The wrong thing..." she seemed to be out of breath like if she ran 4 miles.

"Onyx what's going on?"

"I don't know Eric...." She soon then let out a whimper of a moan. That's when Eric stood up "Eric please come here I need you..." he couldn't tell if that was a plead for help or to get fucked but he hung up the phone and ran out of his office.

Onyx was laying on the floor sweating she started to take off her clothes one by one. That's when Eric busted through the door and saw her basically naked. He slammed the door shut to make sure no one came in.

"Onyx hey! Look at me. Talk to me what to you feel?" His voice was stern onyx couldn't even speak she just pushed herself up shakily and kissed Eric deeply. This got him off guard.

He pulled away and onyx tried to pull his shirt off. "Onyx!" He spoke in a very stern voice and it caused onyx to whine and rub against his crotch.

"Please.... Eric I need you now... badly please please daddy...." She whined and whimpered moving her hips Eric looked and saw the empty serum bottle and figured it had something to do with it.

"Fuck they gave you the wrong one..." he muttered in annoyance before he let out a deep groan of pleasure due to her pressing her heat against him.

"Fuck onyx we gotta make this quick." He flipped them over and undid his pants pulling down his pants and boxers. His dick sprong free and he pulled down onyx panties that where blade lace he found it pretty attractive that she was in lace undergarments.

He put his tip against her lips and moved it up and down. She moaned softly. "Stop teasing please Eric.... Fuck" he smiled at how needed she was but he remembered this is no time for fun sex he needed to take care of her quickly before anyone came in.

He stuck it in fast and hard this caused onyx to scream but he slapped his hand over her mouth and started to fuck her relentlessly. He grunted as he pounded in and out of her. Onyx back soon started to arch to do how hard and fast he was fucking her.

Eric knew she was about to be at her peak. He let go of her mouth and used that hand to mess with her clit. Rubbing it roughly in circles onyx was a moaning mess. Onyx was about to scream out in pleasure but Eric hid it with a passionate kiss. Once he felt the tightness from her coming it it led to his climax he soon came after her in her. He didn't have any rags or anything to clean her up with so that was the only choice. Plus he knows she's on birth control and can't have kids.

He moaned softly and started to press soft kisses all over her. He soon pulled out and help her get dressed along with dressing himself. Onyx was just panting he picked her up from the floor and started to walk her back to his apartment. He took the back ways so no one would see him.

⚠️SMUTT OVER WITH!!!⚠️

He placed her on his bed and sat down next to her. "You feeling okay darlin?" He moved some hair out of her face.

"Yeah... whatever was in that serum do not give it to the kids. I'm sorry Eric if I made you do anything you didn't want to do."

"It was that or leave you to suffer and I will never leave you to suffer not as long as I'm alive got it love?" Onyx looked at him shocked and Eric noticed his mistake and cursed under his breath. Onyx just smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you... love" she smirked and hid her face in Eric's shirt it made Eric blush lightly as he wouldn't think that he have someone like onyx.

———————

It's been two days and today was the day onyx showed the initiates how the fear landscape goes. She sat down on the chair and onyx pressed the needle to her throat before pulling the trigger.

"Remember only way out is facing your fear or calming your heart down." Eric announced calmly. She fell into a sleep her eyes calming shut and what's going on in her mind shows on a screen.

She woke up in a room she knew the room it was the day her brother died she ran down the halls of dauntless into the hospital and jumped onto of her brother applying pressure to his wounds. "Your gonna be fine your gonna be okay." She spoke over and over again.

"Onyx...." The male whispered this caused the female to tear up hearing his voice.

"Shh don't talk your gonna be okay just rest okay?" It broke her to say that but he smiled and died. She opened her eyes to be on the floor. She looked around then felt a raging heat all of a sudden hit her. She turned and backed up. It was the daycare it was on fire.

"Onyx! Auntie! Help!!" She stood up and went to run in but she hesitated. She took a deep breath and ran through the flames pushing through all the debris. She slid as something almost ever fell on her she went to grab her nephew but his body was already up in flames. Everything around her was in flames and there was no way out. She turned around in a panic.

She got low to the ground and saw a sink. She clogged the hole in the sink and started to flood it to get water to put out the fire.

Next she was standing she looked down and saw she was standing in blood. She looked at her hands and they where covered in blood. She soon heard footsteps she turned and saw everyone she's killed or that she loved and died.

"You killed us."

"Your a curse!"

"We hate you!"

"You did this to us!"

Onyx took a step back as she saw the pile of body's yell at her. She looked closer and noticed Eric's body there that scared her the most she turned her head away and sat down in the blood.
The bodies yelled at her causing her to winch but she took deep breaths to calm her heart down.

Her last fear was the worse she was tied to a table and being cut open. She screamed in pain and thrashed around. Her body in the chair was shaking and moving around with her.

She soon snapped the restraint and grabbed a knife stabbing it into the guys neck. She cut herself free and started to fight the other doctors. She slammed one's head into a table before she was hit with a needle she dropped to the floor. Her heart racing.

Her eyes felt heavy but she knew if she didn't fight back she wouldn't get out. She pushed herself up and kicked the doctors leg out from under him before grabbing his hair. She made like a claw out of her hand before ripping the guys throat out. She breaths heavily as the dead bodies layed around her. She sat down and took a deep breath.

Her eyes opened and she sat up she rubbed her face and kept her eyes shut. She hated the fear landscape. "You guys will practice going through your fears before the final test."

Onyx stood up after Eric's statement and her legs gave out the two males cought her. "I'm fine I'm good" she pushed away from them and started to walk off. She had a slight hobble and Eric wanted to comfort her but he couldn't. So he just watched her walk away.

————————
Hey! I knew this was a shit chapter IVE been having huge writers block or wanting to write only smutt- HA! Anyways hope you guys liked it I have a good plan for this book but it's gonna be dark and a lot later on in the story!.

-Khuskyk