ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?

Eric looked down at his phone as he felt it vibrate from a text. He looked at it and saw a text from onyx. "Hey, can you drop it off please? I'll leave the door unlocked. I would go get it but he's scared that if I leave I'll be gone too."

The male signed not answering, he placed it back in his pocket. He was watching the initiates train. He looked at the clock and saw it was only a few minutes left. He looked at Four and nods his head taking himself and Leaving.

He walked down the empty halls swiftly with a bag in his hand he made his way to onyx apartment. He gently grabbed the handle when he opened the door he heard soft strumming.

He gently placed the bag down and followed the sound of the guitar. He leaned against the door way to see onyx in a tank top shorts a guitar in hand and playing to her nephew. He looked exhausted from crying he was curled up with stuff animals all around him.

Onyx was singing to the boy waiting for him to fall asleep. "Just the two of us we can make it if we tried, just the two of us. Just the two of us. Just the two of us building castles in the sky! Just the two of us... you and I" she smiled down at the boy.

Causing the little boy to giggle and yawn. He looked up at her before his eyes started to get heavy. Onyx smiled and closed her eyes singing.

Eric watched he was impressed and the sound of her singing was honestly relaxing. It was a soothing sound. It wasn't so harsh but wasn't to soft. He enjoyed it.

Once the song came to an end the boy was fast asleep the female kissed his head turning of the lamp. She turned and saw Eric in the door way she tensed up and then calmed down. She put the guitar down and pushed him out of the room shutting the door but not all the way.

"What the hell."

"You said let myself in." She face palmed and rubs her face.

"Right..." she moved past him to the kitchen. He noticed something was off she wasn't holding herself up tall like she usually did. Her hair was down and messy.

He followed behind her as she poured herself a mug of coffee. "Coffee at 7pm?" The female turned and faced the male.

That's when he noticed the dark circles and bags under her eyes. "Huh? Yeah I got paper work to do since I haven't been working the past few days been catching up with stuff when he's asleep." She went to take a sip of the warm liquid.

Eric grabbed the mug from her and poured away the coffee. Onyx was to tired to argue. "Let's go your getting sleep." He went to move the female and felt her ribs he looked closer and noticed how she was paler then normal. "When was the last time you ate?"

"Ummm...." Eric took a deep breath.

"Sit your ass down." Onyx was a bit shocked but she didn't argue she sat down as told and Eric started to cook her food. She watched him almost falling asleep.

Eric turned around to see her asleep on the counter. He sighs and keeps making the soup. He didn't want to make something to heavy cause it could cause her to throw up. It was chicken noodle soup.

He served two bowls once it finished and gently woke onyx up. "Here darlin, eat." Onyx mumbles and smiles when she smelled the food. The two are in silence for 5 minutes till onyx broke it.

"You called me darlin." She stated eric froze for a split second before shaking his head.

"You probably miss heard me." Onyx shrugged. Eric looked up at her. "I didn't know you sing."

Onyx looked up and smiled softly playing with her food a little. "Yeah.. helps him sleep. I don't do it often."

"Who was his mother and father?"

"His mother was Lillian, she was a tattoo artist, but also worked in the camera room with Four. His father was X he passed a year almost two back. He was high up in the rankings but mostly kept to himself most dont know he had a family."

"X was your brother?"

"Yeah he transferred about 3 years before me I believe?" The female stood up grabbing both of the bowls before placing them in the sink. "Thank you by the way" onyx looked up at the male.

"Yeah don't sweat it." Eric shrugged it off and stood up. "Your knives and such should be in the bag along with your hoodie." The female smiled gently.

Eric made his way to leave the apartment but turned and saw onyx right behind him. "Also make sure you get sleep. And I'll see if we can get him in a daycare so you can get back to work. You missing work is gonna cause a problem for you since you are not just taking care of yourself."

Onyx nods Eric looked at her with a unreadable face. Onyx tried to read his true motive behind helping her but she didn't dwell on it. Eric left right after he said it. Onyx walked back into the room of the little boy climbing into bed and falling asleep.

The boy curled up agaisnt her and mumbled "Eric is nice..."

"Yeah he is.." the two fell asleep.

————-

Sorry this chapter was short I have been having writers block for fillers I know what I want to happen I'm just not sure how to get there. Thank you for waiting and I hope you understand if you have any ideas for fillers please feel free to tell me!

Happy holloween and stay safe!
-Khuskyk