ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝!!

It's been two months and onyx still has been missing. Tris and the others had gotten little information knowing that onyx was there but they didn't know where.

Onyx was throwing up every morning and not knowing why she thought it was because she hasn't been eating much she lost a lot of weight and strength due to the lack of food and lack of working out.

That's when she walked in the evil bitch that's what onyx liked to call her anyways. "Seems like we don't have just one person we have two people."

"What?" Onyx was confused she looked up and whipped away the vomit from her lips her eyes where sunken in and she didn't feel the best she just wanted to see Eric and be in his arms and sleep.

"Oh? You don't know!" She started laughing walking towards onyx before she crouched down infront of her.

"Your pregnant." Onyx eyes widen she almost went into shock.

"That's not possible, I'm not supposed to be able to have kids..." she mumbled the last part causing  Evelyn to smirk.

"So you better tell me where my son is and the box. Or I'll take your child" onyx glared at her and put her hands over her stomach protectively.

"I don't know anything." They been through this for weeks and onyx honestly didn't know anything she wouldn't throw four under the bus like that as he was her friend.

"Alright then." Evelyn stood up and walked out the room before looking back at onyx then the guard.

"Less food for a week." Onyx heart sank she new she couldn't do anything she was weak she has been defeated. Or has she?

Tris and Christina where walking around the factionless when they caught wind of some news.
"Apparently Evelyn is making her have less food... she's gonna die..."

"Well nothing we can do..."

Tris and Christina looked at each other and started to wander around. They heard someone throwing up they went to look when someone stopped them.

"What are you two doing?"

"We where looking for the bathrooms" tris lied with ease the male sighed and showed them where the bathroom was. When onyx heard the voice her head shot up she knew they where close she sighed when she heard the footsteps leave.

————
⚠️WARNING MURDER AHEAD!!!! Skip if you don't/can't handle gore and murder of anyone specially children!!!⚠️

It's been two weeks and Evelyn was getting pissed she smacked onyx and got fed up. "Know what ready the room and bring her there I'm tired of her lack of corporation!"

Onyx eyes filled with fear when she was dragged out of the room she screamed and yelled for help but no one heard her so she thought. Tris heard and gathered the other two and they ran out of the factionless to dauntless to gather Eric.

Onyx was strapped down to a table. She squirms while Evelyn grabbed a knife she moved slowly pressing the blade against onyx stomach.

"Better tell me where the box is and where four is or say good bye to your baby." Onyx started crying and screaming.

"I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW I SWEAR!!" Tears streamed down her face while she tried to move away that's when she screamed out in pain when the knife slowly entered her cutting her skin.

"PLEASE NO NO NO NO!! I SWEAR I DONT KNOW!!" Evelyn gave a disgusted look.

"Taking faction before blood to the end huh... what a disgrace!" Evelyn shoved the blade into her stomach right where the growing child would be and killed it onyx screamed and cried out in pain not able to move scared to make it worse.

When tris and the other two finally got to the faction and found eric it was like an hour later. "They took onyx to a room we heard her screaming we need to get her now!" Tris panted out of breath and with urgency in her voice

Eric grabbed a gun and may others followed after him heading to the factionless with tris leading them since she was on the inside for months.

Onyx was bleeding bad she was let lose and they crappaly wrapped the wound not stiching it. When onyx heard hun fire she looked up she got the key she stole from one of the guards and unlocked her cuffs before going to the door and unlocking it.

She punched the guard in the face and kicked him in the nuts before running. She ran down a dark hallway. Her vision was getting blurry she knew she was losing to much blood she heard Eric's voice and she screamed out for him but nothing came out.

Tears where streaming down her face as she ran she tripped and yelled in pain before she shakily got up and ran once again people now running after her. She heard people screaming and crying and other fighting gun shots. She took a hard left before running length wise down the hall.

"WHERE IS SHE!" A light broke through the black she was standing on the tack the ground began to shake.

"ERIC THE TRACKS!" Someone yelled as they pointed to see onyx who's hair was out grown blood all over her and a small lump for a stomach along with white bandages full of blood.

That's when they all ran to onyx onyx ran as the ground began to shake signaling the train was on its way.

Eric ran as fast as he could to his girlfriend he saw her jump in the train the collapse inside he ran faster jumping into the train to his girlfriend.

"Hey hey hey stay with me." He spoke holding her in his arms the others soon joined four had stayed back to make sure the faction wasn't in a panic and was still running like nothing is going on.

"Eric..." tears streamed down her face Eric has never seen her cry like there was nothing left to live for. "It hurts...." Her hand was covered in blood as it was holding her stomachs Eric saw and grabbed his jacket and tied it around her to slow the bleeding.

Once the train got to dauntless they jumped out Eric almost fell holding onyx but he just grunted and kept on going he ran with her in his arms. Once she got into the faction she saw four and she lost it all. She rolled out of Eric's arms and shakily stood up.

"YOU! It's your fault! Your fault I was taken! Your fault I lost my child! If I would have thrown you under the bus I would still have my child!!" Eric was shocked and so was four.

"Your what?..." Eric and four whispered.

"I was pregnant she took it from me.... YOUR MOTHER TOOK MY ONLY CHILD FROM ME!!" Onyx went to lunge at four but her body gave out and she blacked out.

"ONYX!" Eric yelled and grabbed her taking her to the medical wing. They went straight into surgery and Eric had to wait.

————

Sorry this chapter was kinda rushed and shit I have been so busy with school and sorry if it's like all over the place I might edit it and fix it but I wanted to get something out sorry if I triggered any of you I did put a warning.

- lots of love Khuskyk