ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

They have a total of 15 people in each team. Onyx team jumped out first. "We should hide the flag in plain sight. But only from a certain angel that it's able to be seen."

Zeke nods at onyx choice, knowing she will do well in leadership. "Then we split up into 3 teams. Defense, offense and a group to get the flag."

"Who the hell put you in charge." A girl asked with an attitude Onyx went to speak but four comes up behind Onyx beat her to it.

"Wanna lose? If so keep talking if not shut the hell up." He glared daggers at the girl and Onyx smiled at him giving him a soft nod.

After splitting the teams, Onyx and Lilly had to job to find the flag while Zeke Zander Four and 4 others where offense the other 6 where defenses.

Onyx and Lilly both saw the flag and told the others we where gonna go get it. "Lilly you go one way I'll go the other..." She whisper to her she nods Onyx look over at Zeke and told him to follow Lilly. He nods running off with her.

Shots have been fired Onyx was in the shadows hiding. She helped Zander out shooting one of them in the legs and back. Onyx needed to get to high ground quickly she wasn't good at close range and her wounds would slow her down.  Once she started to climb she saw a paint ball fly past her, she look down and see Eric shooting at her.

"Oh you bitch..." Onyx mutter when I realized that she wasn't gonna make it to the top in time, another flew past
Her she only had a few bullets left. She jumped from where she was to a lower surface rolling before taking cover. Onyx fired she soon realized she was out and the only way to get him is hand to hand.

"Fuck it.." She slipped down to his level and had her gun propped where she was so he would think she was still there. She snuck behind the cargo box that he was hiding behind.

She ran jumping on his back putting her arms around his neck he was shocked stumbling he then threw her over him due to him being stronger then her. Onyx hissed and groaned in pain as shock waves ran through her body the pain from her wounds making it worse.

"You shouldn't do something so wreck less little flower when you have suck bad wounds." Onyx looked up at him as he smirked pointing his gun at her she kicked him down and the two rolled fighting each other.

She then had a flash back of the night. She realized it was Eric who helped her and she was now straddling him with his hands above his head. They soon hear cheers and hollers.

"Looks who wins." Eric said with annoyance in his tone causing onyx to look up and see her team holding the flag. She smiled before she squealed Eric had pinned her down to the ground.

"I'm glad your doing better." He whispered she tilted her head slightly she was shocked he was acting like this he usually would have been pissed he lost.

He soon helped her up and went back to his brooding self. She grabbed his arm before they met back with the others. She went on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for saving me the other day."

She walked away her cheeks slightly flushing and she didn't look back. But soon heard boots from behind her. And just then her team ran at her smiling and laughing. She turned and saw Eric and Four giving each other death glares.

She was confused then saw the two look at onyx. She looked away and went back to laughing.

-

She went back to the infirmary luckily only a few stitches came undone not all of them. She was given pain meds and they rewrapped the wounds.

"I'm glad to hear you won the game. You should get to dinner I'm sure they are about to put the ranks up."

"Thank you..."

"Enzo" she smiled and nods at the male. She soon hugged him he stiffened before hugging her back.

"Thank you Enzo!" She ran out of there and into the dinning room she grabbed her meal and sat down. She ate and just when she finished the leader spoke.

"These are the ranks for phase one!" Onyx looked up and she was shocked at what she saw. "First place: Four" she looked down one "second place: Eric" and then she saw her name "third place: Onyx" she smiled.

"Omg! Onyx! Let's go! Come on we have to get toy ready for the party tonight!" Some girls that made it in the top 10 came over to onyx.

"No no it's okay I'm not really a party person..." she smiled shyly before the girl grabbed her arm and dragged her away laughing.

"I- fineeee!" She ran along with them smiling. She looked back and didn't see Eric in the dinning room tho maybe he had left.

She and the girls got ready for the party. Once they finish dressing onyx up. She wore black ripped jeans a black crop top and her hair was down.

They did some makeup on her as well. She felt so exposed when they got to the pit, everyone was parting she was uncomfortable and it was clear she didn't want to be there but only to one person.

Onyx was about to try a weird drink some boy her age was gonna give her but someone grabbed her. "Dont give a girl drinks just to sleep with her."

It was Eric's voice he looked down at onyx then nods his head to the exit starting to leave. She soon followed behind him. "Where are we going?"

He didn't answer he just walked, he looked around the hallways before pushing against the wall a key pad pop out and he typed a code before a secret door open.

He walked in with onyx behind him and onyx was shocked. It was a library it was dark yet it fit well in dauntless the dark woods that shined even though it had a thin layer of dust on them.

"Wow..." onyx saw a book and went over to it she pulled it off the shelf it was Romeo and Juliet she never read it before but has been dying to read it.

She saw a clean love seat and sat down starting to read forget there was another person in the room. She soon was picked up carefully and placed down on the males lap.

He didn't say anything Eric just opened his book and started to read, onyx looked over at him for a little before he went to look at her she looked down at her book reading Eric smirked at her actions but she didn't see.