ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝

It's been weeks and onyx just let out of the hospital. She sat in the living room staring out at the window. She's been quiet hardly would talk.
"Babe..." Eric spoke calmly and softly not to trigger anything for her.

"Hm.." onyx only hum a small response.

"Where you pregnant with our child?" Onyx looked over and tears started to well up in her eyes. Eric saw this and went over to her and held her.

"Shhh shh it's okay..."

"No Eric it's not I can't have kids and my only chance of having one was stripped away from me.... My nephew died because of him.. they did it so I would turn against four and throw him under the bus... our child my child is gone because of him.." she sobbed holding onto Eric.

Eric sighs and holds onto his girl tightly rubbing her back. "Hey I'll be right back okay i have to deal with something real quick." Nyx sniffled and Eric kissed her tears away before giving her a soft smile.

Eric got up tucking in onyx on the couch. He then left the apartment. It's been 30 minutes and there was loud banging on the door.

"Onyx quick!" It was tris voive onyx got up quickly in pain and she opened the door.

"It's Eric he's fighting four!" Tris was worried onyx sighed and ran with tris even though she's not supposed to be running due to the stitches. She ran anyways. She opened the door to the gym and saw Eric ontop of four punching him over and over again.

"You are so fucking dead four! I lost my kid cause of you!" Four fought back and punched Eric off him. Onyx moved swiftly and pulled out a knife and put it against fours throat from behind.

"Make one move and your dead." She threatened. Her voice dangerously low. She soon shoved four aside.

"Stay away from me and Eric." Onyx simply grabbed Eric's bloody hands putting the knife away and walked away.

"Eric came onto me." Four countered onyx turned around.

"And he has every god damn right to. I'm sorry but if tris was pregnant and your child was killed because you wouldn't give up information on who ever you would wanna kill who ever or beat some sense into them just so they know some of the pain your going through. So again. Stay away from us." Onyx soon relized she had been holding her stomach kinda tight and eric moved it away and that's when the pain hit her. She hissed and eric picked her up walking away with her in his arms.

⚠️SMUTT⚠️

They got to there apartment and sat down on the couch onyx on Eric's lap. "Eric..."

"Yes baby?"

"Would you like to have a kid with me if we could? Would you?" Onyx sounded slightly sad Eric smiled sadly.

"Ofcorse I would you are the best thing that has ever happened to me I would love to have a mini you and me running around." He kissed her gently and he kissed her back. Soon that turned heated and Eric took her to the room. He gently layed her down and started to lift up her shirt. She stopped him.

"Do you want me to stop?.." his voice was soft.

"No... it's just I don't want you to see it it's ugly.." he knew what she was talking about he forced his way gently lifting her shirt to show the stitches he gently kissed along the stitches over and over and this softened onyx heart. He soon connected there lips once more.

After tounge fucking each other, for a bit Eric pulled away taking off his shirt. Onyx started to take of her clothes as well. Once both of them where naked Eric laid back and pulled onyx ontop of him.

"Your okay being ontop?"

"Yeah.." onyx was a bit shy for some reason she hadn't slept with Eric in what seemed like forever. He lifted her up and her wet cunt touched his tip causing both of them to groan. Eric soon started to lower her down slowly. Onyx moans and Eric groans in pleasure.

Once she's all the way down Eric grumbles "your so tight fuck..." he held her hips and waited for her to start. She slowly started to ride him going up and down slowly on his dick. She put her hands on his thighs as she rode his cock.

He sat up and pulled her hair back. Starting to fuck her he couldn't take the slow pace he wanted her and he wanted her now. He flipped them over carefully so he doesn't hurt her stitches. He lifted up her hips and she looked at him kinda frightened.

Eric leaned down and started to kiss her deeply before fucking her roughly. Onyx was a screaming moaning mess. Grabbing the sheets to grabbing his back leaving nail marks all over it.

"Eric!~" she moans feeling the coil in her stomach starting to tighten. Eric grunts and keeps pounding into her he could see his dicks imprint on her stomach and that made him go faster.

He was like an animal. Taking what's his.

"Fuck onyx..." eric moaned slamming into her. Skin slapping was just echoing through the room. Onyx back started to arch Eric was close and knew she was too he started to play with her clit.

When he felt her starting to tighten he went faster and harder. She soon came undone and squirted on him and he came deep inside her stilling letting it go as deep as he could. He let it sit there for a minute before separating the two of them.

"another pair of sheets ruined." He joked onyx was out of breath but smiled.

"Yeah.."

"I'll run a bath." Eric went to run the bath getting the warm water going he picked her up and placed her in the tub first before taking the sheets off the bed. He placed them in the wash before slipping behind onyx in the bath.

"I know you been going through a hard time... but I want you to know that I love you so damn much... and I wouldn't trade you for anyone else..." eric kissed her temple and the two laid in the bath for a hour or so before hopping in the shower to clean up properly.

After that Eric put new sheets on the bed and the two of them curled up in bed falling asleep.

—————-

I know I know I've been kinda dead- I'm struggling to keep this story going so I might end it soon! Sad cause this story was really good then kinda went to shit cause of school work and my brain being like ha fuck you struggle. But I hope you guys liked it!

-Khuskyk