ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖: 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

When Eric moved he felt the bed empty and cold. He jumped up looking around in a panic. It didn't help that he had a nightmare last night about losing her. He ran around the room then through the apartment till he got to his kitchen he saw her cooking.

Onyx turned and saw his panicked face. "Hey.. what's wrong?" She questioned putting done the whisk. Eric walked over to her grabbing her cheeks with his large rough hands before smashing his lips onto hers.

Onyx face went red. She started to kiss back the two having a heated make out session. Eric backed her up to the counter before picking her up wish ease placing her down. She made a small noise when the cold counter came in contact with her thighs.

It made her arch closer to Eric and wrapping her arms around him. Eric soon started to trail kisses down her neck. Just before he found her sweet spot someone was banging on the door causing Eric to groan in annoyance. He ignored it till it was hit with another loud bang.

"Fuck." He pushed himself away. Onyx kissed his cheek and hopped down from the counter to keep cooking. When Eric cracked open the door he saw four.

"We have training. We have to take them to the fence in an hour." Eric just huffs shutting the door that's when he heard a female voice form the door.

"Well he's in a good mood...." Eric new who's voice that belonged to and he figured out why four has been so sketchy lately.

Returning back to the kitchen he was met with onyx handing him a cup of coffee. "What happened last night you broke out in sweats and kept tossing and turning. Everything okay E?"

"Yeah... just had a nightmare." He whispered onyx understood and nods her head before pecking his lips.

"Well my bear I have breakfast all ready so go sit down and I'll bring it to you." Eric glared at her shaking his head.

"No you sit I'll bring it to you, you made it I'll bring it to you darlin." He kissed her forehead causing her to blush. She smiled and sat down at the table Eric bringing both there plates full of eggs bacon and pancakes.

"I'm shocked tot didn't judge me for having nightmares."

"Everyone has fears Eric nothing to be ashamed of. Hell it's worse when toy really live through them..." she looked away and shivered. Eric noticed and pecked her cheek.

"Go get dress and pack a spare change of clothes we are staying at the fence over night." Onyx nods gently leaving to go get ready. While she was walking Eric saw her ass jiggle as she walked.

"Shit..." he shook his head and stop checking her out they wherent anything just a hook up. He reminded himself he needed to distance himself from her HES getting to close. But he couldn't help if since initiation.

-

"X stop playing this isn't fair!" Onyx walked through the dark cold halls of dauntless alone she was playing with X till he ran off and now she can't find him. It was late at night.

"Come on x!" She couldn't find her brother. She shivered and looked like a scared child that's when a figure tapped her on the shoulder she jumped. Throwing a strong right hook she hit the figure in the face. When she opened her eyes she saw it was Eric and new she fucked up.

"Fuck! Eric I'm sorry I didn't mean it you just came up behind me and I wasn't expecting anyone and and" Eric just laughed a little and it confused the young Onyx.

"That was a good hit you should start fighting like that you will get up in rankings." Onyx couldn't believe the words that came from his mouth she was stunned. "Now come on let's get back to the dorms" Eric nodded his head for her to follow him.

She smiled and nodded her head following the larger male infront of her she was pretty small only 4'11. Onyx made small talk with the male and she let out a soft giggle at him.

"Hm?" She looked at his tattooed arm as he only had one.

"Your not as bad as everyone makes you out to be, your like a bear. Big and scary but once you get to know it it's pretty funny laid back and fun to be around. Don't worry I won't tell anyone." She saw the glare on his face when she said all of that but deep down he was smiling.

-

"Earth to eric!" Onyx called our catching the male's attention he looked down at the 5'2 girl she hasn't grown much at all since initiation.

"Hm?"

"We are almost here. Ready to jump?"  Eric looked up and saw he was spaced out looking out the train leaning against the door.

"Alright! We are jumping soon make sure you have everything you brought!" Eric called out and onyx backed up he looked at her confused and she ran and jumped. They where still a bit away from the fence.

Kids then started to jump eric shook his head soon jumping himself. Once everyone was off onyx was walking in the front eric soon next to her.

"Why jump so early?"

"Make them walk. Bitch complain make them suffer." Onyx smiled and eric couldn't help but let a small smile slip.

"Did eric just smile at onyx?" Christina whispered to tris.

"Huh?" Tris was to busy looking at four and before tris could respond onyx called her up front.

"Tris! Come here!" Tris gulped and jogged up to the front eric and onyx on either side of tris.

"Yes?"

"You aren't sleeping with four are you?" Tris new this was bad she looked back at four and he saw the worried face on her and nodded his head and started to head over.

"No off corse not"

"What's going on here?"

"Four this has nothing to do with you so bud your ass out." Onyx snapped still blaming him for her nephews death. Everyone around onyx took a small step back as they could feel the anger spewing from her. Four and Eric broke off from onyx and Eric scolded four.

"I could care less if you are cause I know your lying to me." Onyx spoke. "Next time be more secret about it me and Eric both know it's not hard. The way he looks at you, you look at him I see it in lovers all the time. Plus Eric heard you with him this morning."

"Alright we are here!" Eric yelled. Onyx walked away from tris and that's when Chris walked no more like ran to tris side.

"You have to tell me what happened."

"Listen up this is where you will end up at if you get lower then the top 5."

"What rank where you guys?" Eric glared and four was about to answer when onyx stepped in.

"Top 3. Doesn't matter who was what but we are the top three all number one in different formats. Now set up camp and get ready to stay the night here." Onyx turned away as it was close to sun set.