ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎

The gym was full of the new transfers and two adults. The teen where hitting punching bags or practicing blocks. Most here dripping sweat it was around 4:30 in the afternoon.

Soon there where a few small click sounds that no one picked up before they saw a container that started to produce smoke. People started to panic and the two adults got ready to fight but the smoke filled up the room quickly.

"Four! Get the initiates out of here!" One male yelled soon a figure came from behind and from the air. Music stared to play on the speakers as well.

"Eric! Behind you!" It was to late he was hit to the ground. The figure had long wavy hair one eye was covered and a bandana wrapped around there mouth.

Eric rolled and stood up the two breaking out into hand to hand combat. He punched went to punch the figure in the jaw but they ducked hitting the male in the gut before the male brought his elbow down on the figures back.

The female grunted and fell to the floor Eric went to pin the figure down but they rolled away just in time and kicked the pit of his knees causing him to fall to the ground.

The smoke was starting to die down a bit Eric and the figure where panting before charging at each other. She jumped to do a round house kick but he ducked just in time. She then went to punch him but he blocked he went to kick but she blocked his attacks.

She then landed one hitting his jaw she then did another roundhouse kick hitting him in the face again causing him to stumble she then went to punch him but she blocked grabbing his arm and kneeing him in the gut two times before jumping onto his back.

She used her body weight to bring him to the floor. The two where then separated and she was a bit to slow and he went to pin her down grabbing her neck, she grabbed onto his arms, putting her feet to his hips before doing a overhead sweep.

She then straddled the male pinning him down her mask still covering her face the male quickly grabbed the mask and ripped it away. She pinned his hands down and the smoke cleared completely.

When he saw the females face he was shocked she tilted her head with a soft smirk.

"Sup Coulter."

"Eric!" They soon heard boots coming and the female got off the male and helped him up. The two looked at each other before looking at the group of dauntless members.

"The hell!?! Your back?!" The female smiled gently and nods her head.

"Yup! Now wheres max I need to speak with him."

"I'm his office as usual" the female nods and picks up a bag and heading out. They others looked at Eric and he just glared at them and they walked away.

"Yo max, here's the files you needed." The female tossed the files on his desk about the mission she just finished.

"Hello to you too onyx" the dark skin male looked at the female who had long dark hair and green eyes. "Good thing your back I would like you to join Eric and Four in the transfers training, we are changing it up this year."

Onyx sighs and sat down listening to what the male had to say. She didn't want to teach the kid she found it boring. She was only 19 years old about to be 20.

-
The transfers where woke up by a loud bang early in the morning. "Get your asses up hurry up eat breakfast don't eat something to heavy and get your butts to the gym!" It was a females voice she flipped on the lights causing everyone to groan as she then left the room.

Everyone was at breakfast and the teens where tired being woken up an hour earlier then normal. The female leaned against the wall eating a mango cutting it up with a knife. She watched the teens before she finished up her mango she headed to the gym.

She waited about 20 minutes till they walked in. They yawned and stretched and she stood there. "Alright! You met me yesterday names Onyx! I'm gonna train you dauntless wannabes for the day! Any questions?"

"Wheres four and Eric?" The female smiled.

"Sleeping, well eric might be in meetings but four out like a light." When the kids looked at the time it was around 5:00 in the morning. And they had 30 minutes to get up and eat.

"Alright! So let's go we are going on a run." The females hair was down and she wore a sweater along with leggings. They took off Onyx was in the front of the run it was damp outside due to the morning dew it was pretty chilly out as well.

Once they finished there run around dauntless they went back to the gym and Onyx explained what they where going to do. "Okay so I set up stations earlier this morning. I will put 3 of you at each station you will have one minute to finish each station. And if you finish before the minute is up then that's how many seconds you get as a break. If you don't finish before the minute you get no break and go straight to the next station."

She split them up into groups there was around 5 to 6 stations. "Oh before we start! If you start to cheat the system and choose not to do it all and say you did it all you will sit here during lunch and workout. I don't care if you pass out while doing so." She spoke loud and clear before going to one of the stations with some of the students.

"Start now!" She set a timer where they can all see and would call out the 30 second mark and 10 second mark. They had to do rows, gobbilin squats, kettle bell swings, farmers walk up and down the room, Push-ups, lunges , also a round at the punching bags.

When four came in the kids where panting and sweating like crazy onyx was standing there breathing softly her arms crossed. She looked over and saw four. They where doing this for about an hour.

"Ready to take over?" The male nods and walked over to the transfers and they where happy to see four and not being put through hell through the whole day. The female was doing her normal workout for like an hour she ended up taking off her sweater and putting her hair into a high ponytail. Her bangs though covered her left eye.