ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎...

Onyx was out on a mission for the past few nights. Only going when Mathew was asleep. She walked into the gym and saw max standing there. She had Mathew by her side.

"Onyx! There you are." Onyx walked over and the two other leaders Eric and Four came over. "I need you to go on a two day mission. For me."

"Hold up what's gonna happen with Mathew?"

"You can put him into the day care." Max responded, onyx never liked that placed. Onyx took the file from max.

"I'm assuming I need to leave asap?" The male nods and moved away onyx didn't open the file yet as the kids started to file in.

"Four can you take care of him please? Watch him closely and please don't put him in the daycare." Four nods and onyx smiled hugging him breefly. She then hugged the little boy tightly and kissed his head.

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Promise?"

"Promise." The two pinky promised she kissed his head and turned to Eric and she stopped right next to him.

"Eric, please watch him too. From a far at least. I don't know what it is but I don't like this feeling I've been having." With that she left Eric turned to ask her what was she talking about but she was gone.

Eric looked at the child as he sat to the side doodling in his book staying quiet. Today they where doing some knife throwing and final fights Mathew came out of nowhere standing next to Eric watching.

"She's standing slightly off... she's tense." The boy comments and eric looked down at him then at the girl he was right she was to much to the right and really tense in the shoulders.

"Really? So you think you can do better?" Eric challenged the boy with a soft smirk the boy looked up and his eyes lit up.

"Yes! May I sir?" He asked tilting his head Eric shrugged and handed the boy the knives this got everyone's attention.

"Eric what are you doing?" Four came over with a very worried tone.

"He said he can throw the knives better then them so let's see." Four went to grab the knives from the kid but Eric stopped him watching the boy.

The boy put his feet apart bent his legs a little and heard his aunts voice in his head "just let the blade fly like it's an extension of your arm, stay calm take a deep breath then... GO!" The boy did just as he remembered and threw the blade with all the force he could muster.

The blade hit the dummy right in the privates. The students stood there in shock the boy then threw the last too one in the skull and the other hit the neck of the dummy. He turned back and looked up at Eric with a smile.

"See!"

"Who taught you kid?" Eric asked he was kinda impressed.

"Aunty Ny Ny! Mama and papa would never let me touch knives." The boy went to the board and jumped up pulling one knife out and tried to jump grabbing the other ones but he was too short. Four went and took the knives from the boy and took it off the board.

"Alright that's enough. Mathew go back to your area." Four spoke Mathew huffed and did as told he smiled at Eric though before skipping to his area. His skip reminded Eric of a girl that did a very similar thing.

-

It was two days later Onyx was on her way back to dauntless, when she araived it was dinner time. She was speaking with Max about the mission. It was a small scout out mission, as everyone was getting settled for dinner some female ran in with slight burns on her.

"the day care! its on fire!" Onyx and all the other parents took off running. She was in the lead she saw four in the hall.

"Four! where is he?!" four was confused for a split second.

"the day care why!" Onyx took off she had no time to explain she had to make sure he was okay. When she got there she heard screams of parents and some people running out with the kids. Onyx scan the area.

"Mathew!!!" she yelled and no one saw him she looked into the flames as she heard a small yell,

"Auntie Ny Ny!!!" onyx went to run in but somene grabbed her arm it was Four.

"its not safe" she yank her arm and ran stright into the flames Max, Four, and Eric all yelled her name. She kept calling out to the boy, He yelled her name she turned before she was blasted with heat she ducked and started coughing. She saw him under a table.

"Mathew! im here im here ima get you out of here." She slid down and grabbed the child in her arms before, getting up to run out. Pieces of the building started to fall, Onyx held the boy close the both of them starting to cough, Onyx looked up as she heard something start to fall. She froze for a quick second before going to move, the Pieces of wood fall onto her back burning through her clothes and burning her shoulder blade.

She let out a scream of pain before pushing herself off the ground the wood falling off her she saw the door and ran for it. She ran as fast as her feet could carry the two of them holding the child close she started to cough really badly.

"Hurry!" people yelled she got out of the building just as it fell apart. She dropped to her knees and held the boy, he was bleeding and covered in burns. It was a sight she for sure wont ever forget.

"Come on Mathew you got it your gonna be okay." Onyx started to tear up as the boy was slowly leaving.

"Its okay.. I see mommy and daddy...auntie i see them..." his eyes teared up before they shut and he went limp in her arms. Onyx Froze before screaming her lungs out holding the boy close to her. tears running down her face. When she looked up she saw someone looking at her once the two made eye contact the person turned away seeming very sketchy. Onyx wanted to run after the person but she couldn't leave the boy alone.

Everyone was watching her the toughest female crying holding the boys burnt dead body, The nurses arrived and started to care for everyone Eric walked up to Onyx and got her to Put the body down and walk away to get medical attention. Onyx life just shattered into thousands of pieces.

~~~~~~~

I know it's been a hot minute I've been very busy and life has been hectic. I just got the inspo to write again due to some new songs I have heard. Thank you for the wait I love everyone of you guys and I've been thinking about actually writing a book and publishing it for real not not on her like hardcover! But that will take a lot of time.

Thank you again

- Khuskyk