ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚝 𝟸

After that fight Onyx was climbing the ranks. Going from the bottom to the top 5. She had gotten a new ear piercing to celebrate. She also got a tattoo.

Onyx started to get a bad gut feeling, She herd something causing her to duck right away to see a blade fly past her and fall to the ground after hitting the wall. She picked it up and tucked it into her pants before another one was thrown. She moved just in time before she was grabbed from behind. Onyx started to panic and squirm. She shoved her heal into the persons foot, then brought her head forward before slamming it back hearing a crunch.

"Fuck!..." the person yelled and before Onyx knew it she was tackled to the ground. She felt a sharp pain to her abdomen causing her to scream. They ripped out the blade and stabbed her again she felt the warm liquid leaving her body. She knees the person who was ontop of her in the crotch causing them to groan falling over. She was hissing in pain then she took out the blade in her pants that she kept when they threw it and slit the persons throat.

She was soon grabbed by the hair and was getting dragged Onyx squirmed kicking around before She felt a sharp pain to my face. Onyx was punched in the face her jaw was throbbing she gripped the knife throwing her hand back cutting the person. Once they let go Onyx's head hit the ground causing her to get dizzy.

FOCUS! She screamed at herself in her head she sweeps her leg dragging it causing the person to trip She pinned them down starting to punch the shit out of them with the knife in hand. She was soon stabbed in her leg causing her to scream again before stabbing the person in the chest a few times.

She then get pulled back and off the ground by two other people before they started to drag her. Onyx squirmed kicking trying to get free. She couldn't scream for help her mouth was covered they where heading for the chasm.

She was standing on the edge trying to push them back so she won't fall. One of the males got thrown against the wall knocking them unconscious. Onyx couldn't see there faces due to the masks. The person who threw the other guy shoved her away from the edge and behind the wall. The person punched the other masked male before coming over to her quickly.

"Shit... onyx stay with me." The male took off his jacket and wrapped it around her wounds before grabbing his belt and putting it just about her stab wound on her leg. He scooped her up causing her to hiss in pain tears rolling down her cheeks due to the pain as she held onto the male.

"Help! She was attacked!" He yelled at the nurses that where in the infirmary it was only two. They rushed over and took her from him.

"Go we will take care of her wounds." The male nods and looked at her she opened her eyes and everything was blurry.

"She's losing blood, we have to get her stitched up now." After that everything went black for her.

-

Onyx groaned rolling back and forth slightly before feeling a lot of pain she hissed and opened her eyes.

She looked around the room and saw she was in the infirmary she started to panic and tried to sit up.

"Woah! Woah calm down! Your okay your just in the infirmary." It was Jax voice she looked confused for a second then looked down to see her leg and stomach wrapped up.

"So it was real..."

"Yeah can you tell me what happened?"

"I don't remember... all I remember is the pain.. it was a group of people..." she mumbled over her words trying to think.

"Look kid... you been out for 2 days, I don't think you can keep going in the initiation process." Jax looked at her and her heart dropped. He was explaining but she couldn't hear a word cause how in shock she was everything was muffled.

"I'll let you be.. yoy will stay here till you are healed then you can pack your things." With that the male left and she just sat there in shock. She slept the rest of the day till she couldn't sleep anymore she heard someone walk in.

"Hey onyx.." it was four, "I heard what happened how you feeling?"

"I'm fine wait why are you wearing a vest?"

"Oh war games is starting in a few." She nods gently and they talked for a bit. "I must get going sorry onyx"

"It's okay" she smiled and once he left she ripped out the needles in her and rewrapped her wounds.

"Woah where do you think your going?" It was the doctor she looked up then went back to wrapping her wounds.

"I'm going to war games. I'm not gonna get booted out of here just cause some jealous assholes want me gone. I'm dauntless I can suck it up." The doctor smiled and started to help her. "What are you doing?..."

"After what you just said. I'm gonna help you so you can make it to the train on time be careful and see me after the games. Your stitches might reopen so he careful." The doctor smiled and onyx nods before putting on her clothes and leaving running to the train.

She heard the train horn and ran faster her legs burning her stomach was screaming at her to stop her head was pounding. But that didn't stop her that drove her to go faster. She ran along side it before she saw an open door she jumped in rolling in.

People gasped when she lifted her head up she stood up and hid that she was in pain. "Onyx?!" Jax looked over and saw her.

"Who let you out kid? Your supposed to be in the infirmary." He looked down at her she put her hands behind her back widening her stance.

"Think you can get rid of me that easily instructor? Think again. Cause you can't get rid of a dauntless member like me." She smirked as the male smiled down at her. He explained the game. She turned and saw Eric nod at her she nods back.