About the sequel A/N

Heeeeeyy y'all~~~ It's Dan :3

So about the sequel y'all really wish to happen....(• ▽ •;)

I have a plan and also don't have a plan for it... which means... I can make it happen... but I might not want to...
(;;;・_・)

I know, you guys are thinking 'What the fuck are you talking about Dan spit it the fuck out!' 'Quit beating around the bush bitch' 

So what I'm saying is that I am currently in an awkward spot to choose whether I should do it or not...

Honestly speaking tho... I haven't been on this app for... a really long ass time (as you all have known), there are one or two really stupid reasons for it but I'm not saying the first. Second reason is becuz of... my sorry ass life. (tbh, I kinda wanna write my life into a book.)

Lemme explain. ( ╹▽╹ )

It's mainly becuz of the first reason (which I'm still not gonna talk about), that I haven't been on Wattpad for so long, hence it made me slowly forget what wattpad was to me, it used to be my hobby, to read and to write and not letting my phone leave my hands 24/7. 

Becuz of the first reason, I had to stop using it... but I would secretly go online and open wattpad, getting caught then getting banned to use the app... 'oof' ikr?ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Eventually, I really stopped using it, then forgot about it altogether as time passes... 

Recently tho, life was finally giving me a break(no thx life), and now I finally have my freedom back to do what I want!!◝(⁰▿⁰)◜

But since It's just been a really long time, I... slowly grew uninterested in wattpad... there I said it. ಥ_ಥ

People change, and the things they have interest in changes as well...

I thought about a lot of things, and I know for a fact that, I'm not really into writing, since I just started writing out of a small interest, I was inspired once, but I always don't last long doing one thing. 

You can say I'm lazy, cuz that really fits my own description.  ̄ᴥ ̄

After such a long time, I reopened wattpad, to yk, for good times sake, I was about to close my account actually, then I saw... the comments. good 'ol memories came rushing back. (◕દ◕)

I remembered the extra smut chappy I promised(not really promised), then thought 'I should at least end things properly.' Then went on to finish the thing yadayadayada. Then the sequel came to mind! I even went back to review my old chapters, and saw my stupid a/ns. 

I felt sorry for letting down the people who are really looking forward to the sequel. I didn't want to make the sequel happen. And I had great plans for it, too!! 

I blame life for this. ರ╭╮ರ

But it's not too late tho. 

There is still hope everyone. 

Rn I am trying to fix my shit that's a pain in the ass. Since fucking COVID-19. My life just keeps getting shitier and shitier(ik it's not a word) I'm can't go to school and work. 

Y'all be like 'What the hell are you talk'in about!? I ENVY YOU FOR BEING ABLE TO NOT GO TO SCHOOL-' Well it's not that simple okay?? You'd feel like crap if you're in my shoes ( as if some of y'all aren't already feeling like shit like me(눈‸눈)) 

ANYWAY

There are only two options for me. (wow. finally getting to the fucking point)

FIRST OPTION

Becuz of my current situation. I might have to stop schooling(stop being jealous of me). So that means I'm gonna have a shit load of time to do whatever the fuck I want, maybe find a job or two or yk.... put all my time in making the sequel. ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

This is the good news. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

SENCOND OPTION

I continue to go to school, put all my concentration on school work to graduate, literally will die on a pile of books and papers, cause of death might be cuz of excessive amount of homework.

But the sequel won't happen.

Like, at all.

None.

Nothing.

You get the point.

This is the bad news. (*・~・*)

I can't decide on my own, but I really hope I get the results I want.

I honestly hope to write the sequel, cuz truth be told, writing ain't that bad of a habit(I'm just super fucking lazy all the time that I'd rather not do it), it's just gonna take awhile for me to gain my experience back, I am shit at writing now XD 

Sorry for the lousy smut...(〒﹏〒)

That 's all I have to say for now. Y'all just have to wait for the news then, but in the mean time. I will be planning the plot for the sequel, cuz who knows what the outcome might be? Might as well make use of my time right?

That it for now

Stay safe y'all. 

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, WEAR A MASK IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT YOUR VACCINE SHOTS.
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━

Baiiiiiiii~ <3