Ch. 13 About Him

A/N: SO SORRY FOR DELAYING.

So this is probably the first time I've ever wrote something like this.

I kinda had writers block while writings this, I'm not good with anxiety or angsty stuff nor drama itself. Sorry. But practice makes perfect right?

And I accidentally made this long, isn't that great?

Well here's some shitty stuff..
————————————————————

Shouto's POV

"Who's him? Shouto what are you on about? Don't scare me like that." Izuku asked with worried eyes. I couldn't bring myself to concentrate with us being still in the hot spring. "Izuku, we should get in first. I'll tell you everything once we're dressed." He nodded, as we got up and walked back into the room.

We got dressed in silence.

I was still collecting my thoughts on how I'm gonna tell Izuku about my family's background story, and....about what happened to him.

I sat myself against the head board and motioned Izuku to sit on my lap. He sat side ways as I wrapped my arm around his slim feminine waist, and I could feel a bit of tense muscles from over his shirt.

I rubbed the sides of his waist to sooth his stress. "Izuku.....I..." I didn't know how to start this. Sighing, I hid my face into Izuku's neck, nuzzling his soft spot. Feeling a wave of guilt wash over me for hiding things from my lover.

"Shouchan, what's wrong?" He rubs the back of my head in a circular motion. That always seems to calm me down immediately from anything really.

'Okay. I'm calm.....nope, no I'm not.' I sighed. I lift my head from my lover's neck  and rest it on the head board, looking up to the ceiling.

I gripped onto his hands gently but firmly, and averted my attention to him. "Izuku, I am going to use my powers to let you see a portion of my past. I promised you that I won't hide anything from you. But this was the only thing that I have been hiding from you." His eyes filled with immense worry and a bit of betrayal, he looked to be at the verge of crying as well.

I mentally punched myself for making Izuku go through this state. But I have to tell him properly of what was the situation we're in. For we- but most of all Izuku-would be in danger.

'I want to protect him, but first he needs a  proper explanation' "Izuku." I could tell he was planning on lecturing me later. But he nodded and shifted in his seat- which is my lap- to get comfortable.

I smiled the best I could. And placed my forehead against Izuku's, concentrating on my power.

A light appears, and starts to play my memory.

~Shouto's memory~

Third person POV

"Mother look!" The young prince Shouto pointed to a butterfly from under the big shade of an old tree. His siblings sat across from him and his mother, also looking at the butterfly circling around above them.

It was a sunny day outside, so the fam decided to come out, even though they knew very well that they aren't supposed to be exposed to sunlight. But the queen and her children loved the morning scenery.

So they always come out at midday to get some fresh air at the castle garden.

They laughed and reached for the butterfly with their arms. When they couldn't reach it the three got up and chased after the butterfly circling around the old three's bark.