Got Tagged For The First Time Ever

Not a chapter. But I swear I was work'in on it while I got tagged outta nowhere. So here we go.

 So here we go

1.
ChickTsundere
Ahegao_Goddess
Hibiki_Mogami
mahiru_is_best_uke
TwilightBiersack
Gypsythundercrash
nightcoredance
-_Izuku_Midoriya_-
_-Dabi
Sonadow_lover_AF
StarsNeverLanding
SwordwitchW
todorokitheicetray
unbreakable-red-riot
Vigor_Hero_RedRiot
Anime_Otaku125
anotherangstygirl
Bakumeow
Booksforlife4901
Calypse
YaoiisTestingmyFeels
BOSSCott
Soseji_Hanayo17
katsudeku_1611
PorcelainSky
CubanMamiDelight
IzukuDragneel
CottontailMorlace

2. Got Tagged For The First Time Ever

3. infodealer thanks for the tag(?? XD)

4. In the next, next chapter of 'Living With A Vampire' Dabi will appear and do something that will end his life for good. But man, I love Dabi, too, but I gotta go and make him the bad guy- which he originally already is.

5. The ten things:
(1) DanDan, for real, my friends gave me that nickname from a fast food in my country. I hated it, but now I'm using it for nearly every account I have.
(2) pitch black(before). Black with gold steaks(now).
(3) shitty brown.
(4) I'm a Filipino (both parents are,too), but I'm born and raised in Taiwan.( you know that small island near China that the whole world thinks it's part of China becuz Taiwan can't be considered as their own country? Yeah that Taiwan.)
(5) the rainbow, and black and white.
(6) Buracay. (In the Philippines. It's a beach)
(7) I have none.
(8) don't really listen to songs much, but I love listening to trap remixes, and maybe K-pop.
(9) I love WOLVES. It's sad that they're going instinct tho, but next to wolves are cats.
(10) I only read books from Wattpad so it's basically every book with my favorite ship in it.

6. Got tagged yesterday and did it today.

WELL THAT'S ALL. NOW I'M GONNA GO AND WRITE THE REST OF THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT WILL PROBABLY BE PUBLISHED BEFORE MONDAY.
Baiiiiiii~<3