Ch. 3 The Visit pt.1

A/N: I just want to put random pics of them being sweet and all ^_^
Well here's some more~
————————————————————

Shouto's POV

"Shouto." He called out my name. 'FÛCKING CUTE.' I could feel my face heat up just from him calling out my name, but I seriously couldn't help but adore his heavenly voice. "My my..." I caress his pink cheek with my free hand, he looks at my hand, and hesitantly puts his hand over mine and also leaning into the touch. I tilted my head and smile at his actions. "Say little one.." I trailed off my sentence, seeing the one being called out snapping back to reality from his daze.
I continue. "Seeing that you returned my kiss, does that mean your willing to be mine?" I smiled with a lust filled gaze, intertwining my fingers with his hand that was on his cheek not long ago. His eyes widen and his blush redden. "B-be yours you say?" I nodded at his question. "But..." he trailed off looking to the side disconnecting our gaze. "What's wrong little one?" I slightly frowned. "Well...its just that....I can't leave my Mom so suddenly. And I can't say that I'm leaving her to live with a vampire! I'm also still under age...she'll get worried..." he had the look of sadness upon his face. I feel kinda sad, too myself, as I know that I can't keep him all to myself in the time being, then I had an idea. I let go of Izuku seeing him confused, and then closed my eyes concentrating on my power. "Shouto?" Izuku questioned my action. As he was calling out to me, I started to slightly have a bright blue aura around me, then my fangs shrunk to the size of a human's, then when I opened my eyes, the red one turned into a turquoise color. ( this is MY fantasy fanfic so I could make shit REAL, Fucc logic!!)

Izuku's POV

I stared at Shouto in shock. His fangs disappeared, and when he opened his eyes I saw that his red eye turned into a turquoise like green color. "S-Shouto?" I looked at him with a little worry in my gaze. "Yes, Izuku?" He replied back in a reassuring tone. He now looks like a normal person, except for the attire he has on, he looks like he's noble. "Why did you transform?" I asked, not knowing his point to this. He smiled and answered. "I'm going to meet your family, Izuku." He smiles eyes closed. 'Wait....what!?!?' I just realized what he said and put on a shocked face.
"You want to meet my MOM!?!" I was totally taken aback at his sudden decision, but I regained my composure, and asked.
"Why do you want to meet her so suddenly? She might freak out if I brought a total stranger, after being missing for one night." I stated. I see him slightly pout. Awwwwww~ "Am I still a stranger to you, Izuku?" He frowned a bit, and had a bit of sadness in his eyes. "No! No! Not at all! It's just....I don't know what I should tell my Mom, when I introduce you to her." I reassured. "Hmm...." he hummed in thought, putting his chin on his finger thinking. Then he lift his head up and it looks to be that he had an idea.
"I know, you could tell her that I was the person who let you stay over for one night when you were lost. That's not a lie either." He finishes smiling. I thought about it for a bit then nodded. "Sounds pretty good! But I think you need to change your clothing first. And, is it okay for you to be out in broad day light?" I asked out of worried ness, I don't want him hurt. "Don't worry, as long as I have a cloak on, I won't get burned by the sunlight." He reassured me, and that made me relived. Sooner later, he changed into some more normal clothing, and we headed out to the town.

~~TIME SKIP~~
(Mid way to the town)

Third person POV (me!)

As the two love birds walk through the forest together, Izu started to get a bit nervous, thinking of what would turn out of the visit to his mother. Of course his mother is a loving and kind person, she would never even get mad at her little Izuku for doing bad things, wether it was by accident or not, but the green haired teen just can't get the nerves to leave his mind, and kept going on'n on about how would his mother react, not realizing that he was muttering his thoughts aloud. "What would happened if she knows that I want to live with Shouto? What if she doesn't let me? Or maybe she would be so upset that she would cry and beg for me not to leave? What about Shouto? What's gonna happen to him when I can't live with him? I really wanted to....and I think I have....feelings for him...feelings that I can't explain."he stopped his muttering, then felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist pulling him into an embrace. "Ah- Shouto! You startled me." He almost stumble to the ground by the sudden hug from the back. "I'm sorry my darling. I'm just so worried about you, you have a lot on your mind, and I just wanted to comfort you." Todo said in a caring and loving tone, his head buried in his loves neck, which made the teen blush and had his heart melt. Awwww- how are you guys so CUTE!!o(≧v≦)o "I-I'm fine Sho-Chan. Don't worry, and thank you for the comfort." Izuku turned to his vampire lover, and gave him a shy kiss on the cheek, which made the vamp, still hugging him blush lightly, cuz this was the first time my baby Izu gave him a nick-name and kissed him willingly!!
This also plastered a happy smile upon the vamp's face. They both smiled to each other and Todo pecked his lovers lips before continuing on their trip to Izu's home town.

.....................................................................
A/N: OMG I actually did two chappies in one day!! I never thought I could've done it! XD
Well vote or comment if you want more!!
Baiiiii~<3