Ch. 10 Blood Moon Heat

A/N: SORRY THIS TOOK SO FRICK'IN LONG. But I just wanted to say.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.6k+ VIEWS AND 100+ VOTES!!

Thank you ALL for supporting me till now, and even though it's not my 'first ever' story or what not, I'm very thankful for all of the love and support. And I love that you guys comment or vote on my books, too.

I really love to come back home and see notifications of my stories being commented on. And I would be like "I LOVE MY READERS AND THEIR COMMENTS!! ~\(≧▽≦)/~"

Thank you guys so much for brining me back to writing shit that I love.

Well now that that's over.

!!!WARNING!!!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT THEN SKIP THIS WHOLE CHAPTER!!

The rest. Here's your second fucking smut you lucky ass bastards XD
————————————————————

~At the castle~

Third person POV

In the room of prince Shouto and his lover Izuku, the curtains that lead to the huge balcony were wide open, letting the soft ray of light of the blood-red full moon shine through the glass doors.

The room was only lit with the moon light, and with a bit of darkness lurking around the room, it wasn't as quiet as it usually was, not like the peaceful night the two lovers would be in, cuddling towards each other in an embrace, yearning the others warmth, and dreaming delightful dreams about being with the other. But no. The room wasn't quite at all.

On the king sized blood-red bed, there laid upon two shadows dancing under the red moon light. Sounds of pleads and begging we're heard throughout the room. The taller figure towering over the smaller one, moving at a fast pace. "S-Shouto....p-please." An angelic voice irrupted through the vamps ear-drums.

Being brought back to his self consciousness, he stared down at the smaller frame in his grasp, eyeing the fragile body with care. His bi-colored eyes traveled up to meet with glossy-green.

The younger ones eyes were filled with tears at the brim, some already rolled down his soft puffy cheeks. "I-Izuku.." Shouto swore felt his dead heart skip a beat. Seeing his lover underneath him, being pinned down by his own two hands, exposed and vulnerable, it made Shouto's mind go berserk, and he wished he could hold down his irresistible desires to devour the young human being. But to no avail.

"Izuku." He bit down gently on Izuku's sensitive skin on his neck, making whimpers slip out of his lovers lips. As he trailed soft nips and licks down to his collarbone, he sucked on the smooth skin, leaving small hickeys here and there scattering all over his chest area.

He then gently pierced his fangs into Izuku's creamy skin, drawing out some blood. The green-haird teen yelped from the unexpected bite from his vampire lover. "Shouto-th..that hurts!" he whimpers to the vamp above him, the vamp let go of him and licked his wound to heal. He roses from his current place and stared down at Izuku, lust beaming from his eyes and intimidating he young teen.

"My sweet, sweet little Izuku." Shouto smirked mischievously. Using one hand to caress Izuku's puffy damped cheek with the back of his palm, wiping some of the tears on the green-haird teen's. "Shouto...Y-You're scaring me..." as a tear fell from his eyes once again, Izuku continued. "P-please...y-you're hurting me." Izuku lightly sobbed to himself, wishing the out-of-controlled vamp come back to his senses more.