Ch. 16 I'll Make You Suffer

A/N: Not my art.

This was delayed becuz Wattpad lost my frickin draft. So I had to REWRITE the whole shit.

Uugghh I love Dabi so much like tf??

This chapter might have slight abuse or torture or something that is just bad. Sowwy :3

*internally crying*

Here's something to cry for :3
————————————————————

Izuku's POV

I woke up to a dark room unknown to me. All I could feel was the cold concrete floor beneath my skin. The damp floor was also dusty at some parts as I drag my hand back from its stretched out place. I got up with a pounding headache and a sharp pain on my neck. I could only hear the droplets of water- well I'm hoping it was water- echo in the dark room I was in. It looked to be some kind of dungeon, with the really bad smell and the rough concrete floor along with the eery atmosphere, it felt like a dungeon, even tho I've never been into one.

I raised my hand to my head and heard a loud clinking noise and felt some weight on my wrist. I trailed my blurry eyes to my wrist and adjusted my sight, after taking close inspection on them I got a bit nervous. My wrist were bond with shackles to the ground, when I moved my leg I heard the same noise and felt the same weight on them, too, my ankles were the same as my wrist, making me panic even more.

I tried to get up despite my pounding headache and tugged on the chains hard, hoping the rusty metal would break easily from the little strength I could muster to do so, but to my dismay, it wouldn't budge one bit. The chains only scratched my delicate skin with its rusty metal, painting an ugly shade of dark brown-red and making my wrist hurt from the tightness of its grip.

I sat back down on the concrete floor in defeat, feeling hopeless and pathetic for not being able to do anything but wait. I hate myself for that, I only bring so much trouble for the others while I couldn't even do one simple thing to help them in anyway. I hugged my knees and sobbed quietly in the dark, wishing that I could find a way to escape this place.

'But where will I even go? If I did somehow manage to get free from this dungeon, then where will I go from here? I don't even know where I am right now. I don't think Shouto knows either. What if the outside of this place is even more dangerous then I thought? I might have a bigger chance of dying if I tried to escape. Ugh....I'm so useless, I can't even protect myself, I'll only make things more difficult for Shouto.'

The thought of Shouto made me even more sad. I miss him dearly and I wished for him to be by my side, I felt so uneasy and scared. All I wanted was to live a carefree life with Shouto by my side, was that so much to ask?

My thoughts were cut off short by the muffled sounds of foot steps. I whipped my head left to right to catch where the noise was coming from, as it got louder, I could sense the source of the sound was from the out side of  the door in front of me. I panicked when the foot steps stopped abruptly near the door. I could tell someone was there because of the shadows slipping from under the crack of the door.

The door opened with a loud rusty creak, I shaded my eyes to the new fond lighting, even though it was dim, the orange light was stinging my eyes. But as soon as my eyes adjusted to the new lighting in the room, the door opened fully, reviling the tall dark vampire at the doorway. With his pitch black hair and his cold icy-blue eyes glowing in the dark, the light orange hue illuminating from the outside, outlining his features, it gave him an even more evil appearance than ever.

He was wearing a smug grin on his face as he stepped inside of the dungeon and closed the metal door, a disturbing click followed shortly. The snap of fingers bounced of the walls as the room was lit by several torches or each wall. As my eyes squinted again to adjust, I could clearly see the room was bigger than I expected. But to my horror, one section of the room was covered in dried blood and filled with tortures tools that I've seen in movies, some deadly tools were also covered with patches of dried blood, as well as the walls or the wooden table in the corner.