Ch. 5 Morning

A/N: I just want to thank the people who had been reading my book up till now, it gives me the motive to write more of these. Even tho I started this just for fun, I'm still very thankful for the support you all gave me! And I might make other books of other ships in the future.

NO SMUT JUST FLUFF

Well here's more~
————————————————————

Third person POV

Morning has come. A ray of sun beaming into the slits of the curtains in a specific room. In the room, there laid two frames, cuddling to each other on the bed, holding one other in their arms like a little girl hugging a teddy in her sleep.

Chirping of birds could be heard clearly from the room, as a pair of lidded emerald eyes start to open, awaken by mother nature's music. The mossy green-headed boy muttered inaudible words in the vamp's chest, accidentally waking up the mismatch-eyed vampire. "Mmm.....Izuku?" The vamp was still a bit drowsy, but despite that, he knew that his adorable little green-bean was muttering something under his breath. The vamp moved back to look at his lover, but failed to do so when there were arms around his waist, restraining him.
Todo only chuckled at his adorableness. He gazed down meeting a pair of fully-awoken emeralds, staring back up at the other. Shouto smiles. "Good morning, my darling Izuku~" he planted a kiss on the said Izu's forehead, which made Izu giggle and blush. "Heheh...good morning Shouto~" Izu smiles at his lover with the most innocent smile ever. It made Todo's heart skip a beat, and tinted his cheeks pink.
Shouto held the smaller frame in his muscular arms, then held Izu's chin up to capture his attention, before placing a sweet and loving kiss on the green-bean's lips.
Izuku gladly returned it shortly, and wrapped his arms around Shouto's neck.
The passionate kiss turned into a hot
make-out session in mere seconds. Izuku soon parted from the kiss first, and pant lightly looking at Shouto. "Um....I think we should go and get cleaned up." As soon as Izuku said that, he felt something wet ooze out of his hole down there. He jolted and blushed madly at the sudden feeling from his ass. Todo was a bit confused at Izuku's sudden jumpy-ness, but soon caught up on what's going on when he saw the dark blush on scattered freckles. He just chuckled and patted the green mossy hair of the teen. "I think we should. Let's go take a bath then." And with that statement, Todo got up and carried Izuku in his arms in an instant, which surprised the young boy. "T-Todoroki-kun! You don't have toy c-carry me! I-I can walk just fine-" "none sense. I can tell that your legs are asleep and I'm worried that you might hurt yourself if I don't do this." Todo cut of Izuku with his caring and stubborn ness. Midoriya just gave up on trying to persuade the vamp, and letting the vamp carry him to the built-in bathroom in their kingly room. 'This place is way too fancy for me.' Thought the teen.

Shouto's POV

We entered the bathroom and I turned on the lights, it wasn't that big tho, it's only the size of half of our classroom in U.A. A bit smaller then our room. (Rich ass basta- don't break the forth wall) I could hear Midoriya gasp at the size of it. His eyes widen looking around the place. "How can a bathroom be this huge!? It's amazing! And FANCY!" I chuckled at his remarks. "Well, it is a king sized bathroom." I then went to the jacuzzi-looking bathtub, and started the water, and waited for it to be full. While waiting I placed Izuku on a nearby sofa-chair in the bathroom, putting him down as gently as possible trying not hurt his bottom. Note that we were both still naked and had nothing on us, Izuku didn't noticed until I was over-towering him and blushed. I just smiled and kiss his cheek of how cute he is. 'God I'm so blessed with this angel.'
The tub didn't take long to be full, and I added some soap in it earlier, so there were bubbles everywhere. I picked Izuku up and got in the tub with him, his back facing me and he's sitting in between my legs. "Haaa~This feels really nice Shouchan." I blushed at the new nick-name. "Shouchan?" I smiled at Midoriya, and saw him blushing again when he realized what he just said. "I-it's just a nick-name! I-If you don't like it I won't call you that! Please don't be offended!" I laughed at his actions. I just hugged him closer to me and nuzzle his neck. "No, call me that from now on. I like it." I smiled, putting my chin on his shoulder. "O-okay, I'm glad you liked it." He smiled happily and touched my cheek, turning to me and kissed my other cheek.

We finished off washing our bodies, I practically washed Izuku's whole body, while he was a blushing mess, even tho we did that, he's still shy. 'SO FUCKIN ADORABLE.'
I carried Izuku back into our room, and placed him on the bed, with only towels wrapped around our torso now. He said his rear doesn't hurt that much now so he can walk on his own. But knowing me, I could be really stubborn sometimes. "I'll get you some clean clothes first, just stay put and don't come down from this bed, okay?" I peck his lips and left the room before he could even say anything.

Izuku's POV

After he left the room without even letting me say a word before he left, I let out a sigh and just sat on the king-sized bed. "He's so stubborn sometimes, it's really cute." I smile, and laid down face first on his pillow, inhaling on it. 'Shouchan's scent....Smells kinda like strawberry and vanilla ice-cream.' Then I heard my stomach growl. I'm hungry, but Shouchan hasn't come back yet. I don't really like the idea of walking around in the halls of a huge castle, with only a towel wrapped around my bottom half. So I just waited patiently for my beloved vampire.

A few moments past, and the door creaked open, revealing my future-husband. Really author-chan? (Why not? And stop breaking the forth wall, we're on a budget)
He was fully dressed in his normal attire, he looked like a prince. "Sorry it took me so long." He apologized and handed me the clothes. "It's okay, you look really handsome by the way, Shouchan." I looked away shyly rubbing the back of my neck. "Thank you, Izuku." He then kissed me on the cheek. I giggled and also kissed him on he cheek. As I start to put on my clothes on, Todo just kept staring at me. He's in his vampire form by the way. "Why are you staring at me like that, Shouchan?" I asked a bit worry in my tone. He snapped out of his mind and looked to the side. "Uh...it's nothing, don't worry about me, I'm fine." He smiles reassuringly at me with eyes closed. Despite my worries, all I could've thought was. 'How in the world can this hot vampire be so.....CUTE at the same time?'
But as I thought that, I was still worried about him, but chose to put that problem aside for the time being.
As I finished putting on my clothes, I looked into a full-body mirror beside the huge bed, and fixed myself of any imperfect places on my shirt. Soon I felt arms wrap around me in a hug, I just had a small tint of red on my freckles, smiling at his possessively warm embrace. "You look beautiful......and cute." He smiled widely at the last part. My blush just grew and I turned to look at him. "Shouchaaan~!" I whined playfully.

Third person POV

The two lovers spent the whole day roaming around the castle, Shouto showing him around, also telling him that there are other vampires who live in this castle, but aren't here. That made the teen a bit uneasy, but Todo assured him that the others here are nice and under the control of him, so Izuku won't be hurt or be scared of them.
(Note that these characters will be in future chapters)
Most of the day was just spending time with each other, and just having each other's company.

The day went by pretty quickly, and it was now night time. The two went to the dinning table and ate the dinner that Shouto made. (Vampires can eat human food, too. It's like a side-dish to them, but they still drink blood as the main dish. That's how I wanted to be anyways)
Afterwards, the two took a bath together again, then went straight to bed.
But what they didn't noticed, that there was a person in the distance from the castle, keeping an eye on them, the unknown shadow left the place to an unknown destination to us. As the two lovers slept peacefully in each other's arms.

.....................................................................
A/N: I had no idea where I'm going with this chapter, so just bear with me here.
I will be bringing more characters in here such as Katsuki, Kirishima, etc etc. And more drama hopefully.

Vote or comment if you want more!
Baiiiiii~<3