Last Chapter

A/N:

There might be some typos cuz I didn't edit this and it was rushed...

Anywaaaaayy

Enjoy :)

*evil laughs*
————————————————————

Third person POV

It's been days since the tragic incident, and Shouto has been depressed ever since the death of his brother, Touya.

A voice, sounding like it was coming from a distance, the voice got louder and louder as it got closer, it was calling out to him.

"...chan...ouchan....Shouchan.."

The voice was soft, tender like the sound of a harp. Shouto flutters his eyes open, seeing Izuku hovering over him as he woke him up.

"Morning, Shouchan."

He smiles a soft smile, it always warms up Shouto's heart to see that smile. He would do everything to protect that smile from fading away, even if it would cost a life.

"Morning, Izuku."

"How are you feeling?"

Shouto got up, sitting next to Izuku while stretching, he felt more lively than before, like nothing bad ever happened in his life, his body felt so light.

"I'm feeling great. Did you do something about it? Last night I remember I was totally out of it, I think."

He tilts his head slightly to think about what happened yesterday, then suddenly his memories came washing over him, hitting him hard like a train.

"Izuku."

The greenette flinched slightly from his name being called. He can see on Shouto's face that he had remembered what happened. He fiddled with his fingers, trying to not make eye contact with the other and looking 'busy'. He cleared his throat and stammered.

"Um...y-yes?"

Shouto's face frowned. The once lively-ness in his body now gone from his soul, with only a deep frown and now the gray-aura being taken over by depression. But Shouto didn't say anything, yet. He only stared at Izuku with sad eyes, and it's making the green bean have a hard time trying relax from the stare.

Izuku knew he couldn't stay quiet any longer, maybe he should initiate the talk if Shouto's keeping so quiet.

"Sh-Shouchan I understand-"

But before he even had the chance to finish that sentence, he was attacked, with a hug from the strong male beside him. Shouto had his face buried into the crook of Izuku's neck while quiet sobs erupted from his throat.

"Sh-Shouchan!?"

"Don't you ever scare me like that again! I thought you cut yourself or something, you were crying and- and.."

Shouto sobbed on Izuku's shoulder, slurring nonsense- inaudible words- from his ugly-crying state. Repeating the same words sometimes without even knowing it.

"I'm sorry Shouchan. It's just...I can't help it! Those onions always make me tear up easily. But I'm perfectly fine, okay?" He hugged the vampire and comforted him with sweet nothings. Kissing his forehead, he pinched the other's cheeks to make him smile. Small giggles erupted from the greenette as he did so.

"Shouchan should really smile more, you so precious when you smile."

A curtain from behind them opened and behind it was a mic standing in the middle of a stage. Large speakers surrounding in a half circle at the back. Izuku hopped off the bed and went to the stage, taking the microphone stand and twirled with it skillfully like he's done this before. And once he landed in a pose where he held the mic-stand like it was a person and did a dip. The song came on from the large speakers, almost making their eardrums pop.