Ch. 19 Make You Happy Again

A/N:

Yaaaay, I updated....

Some important stuff you should read at the bottom.

If you want to that is.

'S just to let you know what's gonna happened to this book.

Keep in mind. The last part is a bit rushed and not edited.

Here's some fluff :,)
————————————————————

Third person POV

It's been days since the tragic incident, and Shouto has been depressed ever since the death of his brother, Touya.

Kirishima had told everyone what happened. At first, only Yaoyorozu, Iida and Uraraka knew why it was such a serious tragedy before they explained it to the Bakusquad about the Vampire Prince's family and background. Which they understood and felt pity for the said Prince.

Everyone in the castle and even the Bakusquad had been trying to cheer him up with anything they can think of for the past few days. Izuku tried his hardest by always being by his side and do every thing Shouto loves, but still to no avail.

Shouto has locked himself away from them most of the time in his shared room, rarely going out for a short moment to the kitchen to get a glass of blood from its individual storage. His aura grey and shouts sorrow. No one knows how to cheer him up, and it was also bringing sadness to the people around him.

The usual peppy Bakusquad is no longer smiling idiotically with their bright grins, or spreading contagious smiles and laughs.

Iida and Momo, who are usually the responsible adults for their friends' well being and safety, are having a hard time helping out the situation, too.

The greenette himself was starting to be depressed as well, frustrated even. He couldn't help but feel it was his fault for Touya's death. He thought that maybe, if he was strong enough he could have fought back. He thought that if he was not weak and useless he could have never been kidnapped and caused so much trouble for everyone and Shouto. If he wasn't such a burden to everyone, Touya wouldn't have done those things to him- even though he was forced to by the demon who took over his body- and make him think unfavorably of himself for hurting someone important to his family. Coming to only one conclusion that it would be best to sacrifice himself so he wouldn't hurt his family or others, without even wanting to try and find another way to only distinguish the demon, he has ended his life for the ones he loved.

"And it was all my fault."

He quietly whispered to himself for the billionth time. The emptiness of the enormous library swallowing him with the darkness that's creeping up as the sun slowly sets, the soft glows of the lights in the library were not permitted to shine as Izuku was too disoriented in his emotions and depressive thoughts to even care.

"I'm so sorry, Shouto. I didn't mean t-to....I...really wish I was b-better.." His voice cracked from the numerous times he has cried today, sniffling away as he had no more tears to shed for blaming himself on 'his mistake'.

He was having thoughts, bad ones, ones that want to convince him that Shouto would be better off without having him in his life. Since he's been causing so much trouble for everyone, being the burden of the group. He couldn't count how many times he has caused trouble for everyone. For being so weak and useless. For not being able to do anything right, and for not being able to be more helpful in the past year.