Extra Smut Chappy~

Not my art.

Hey~ My sorry ass is actually still alive! :D

I know it's literally been YEARS.

Yes, it's been a REEEAAALLYY LONG TIME, but I do have a good reason or two(not). And that's school and personal life issues...which I don't want to talk about. Ever. (maybe)

So on to the smut, I made Izuku a power bottom here soooo hope y'all would love a feisty cinnamon bun ;3

This took me a hell of a long time, but since it's the last official chapter, it should be worth it(nope), and plus it's smut, who wouldn't want to read it?(meh)

Honestly, shits gonna get a lot kinky down there. 

This whole chapter is gonna be on third person, cuz it's been too long since I've wrote, so the writing style would be a lot different from before. People change... but at least it's a good change for me :3

Here's the last smutty~ ;3

_______________________________________________

Third person POV

Izuku was almost fully naked underneath Shouto. His white dress shirt dangling on his forearm while it's slowly being pulled off of him, revealing his tender skin to the cool midnight breeze. His pants were long discarded on the ground somewhere, but his briefs are still hugging his lower area, the fabric keeping Shuoto's hands from touching the raw skin of Izuku's growing erection, which he too has an uncomfortable bulge himself.

Shouto's top is completely off and on the ground, showing his ripped upper body muscles that Izuku loves to roam his hands on- which he is currently doing right now. The duo-color haired male still has his lower half all wrapped up in clothing, Izuku only succeeded in undoing his belt before his attention was pulled away by Shouto starting a rough tongue battle.

"M-mph.." quiet moans turn into slightly loud ones as they battled passionately. It's not like the usual gentle French-kissing, they're taking things to a whole new level.

Their fingers digging into each other's hair and back, drawing groans and moans after one another just from this simple, yet rough kissing. 

After a few moments passed, Shouto naturally won the battle and dominated Izuku's wet cavern. And using this opportunity, Izuku snaked his hand down to take off Shouto's pants along with his boxers. Letting the large meat spring to life. "Mh- Izuku wait, aren't we moving a bit too fast?" Shouto suddenly broke off the kiss and said so. Their fun time usually starts off slow and has always been loving and caring, but tonight, Izuku is taking a detour to the dark side- since he's practically drunk- and without warning as well, which startled the vampire a bit when the green bean is escalating their bed-time-fun to the next level. There were mixed feelings in Shouto's gut about this.

"Fast? Are we really? Or is it just you that can't keep up?" Izuku chuckled in a low yet erotic voice, attacking Shouto's ear with his surprisingly skillful tongue. It made the vampire jolt in excitement, already forgetting about everything and just decided to go with it. 'To hell with it, Izuku's finally drunk again. Drunk and horny enough to show his dark side!' It would be a lie to say that Shouto's stomach isn't doing a cloud nine. "Fuck that was sexy." He mumbled breathlessly. 

"Hmm? Then maybe I should show you something sexier~" Izuku smirked then went straight down to the exposed member. 

"I-Izu wai-"

"Shhhh." Izu stopped Shouto before the vamp could react, putting his index finger on pale, moist lips. "Babe," He said in a soft voice, his half-lidded eyes were filled with lust and desire...